Wet 'n' Wild CoverAll Liquid Concealer Wand - Light

Wet 'n' Wild CoverAll Liquid Concealer Wand - Light
Wet n Wild Coverall concealer

2.7

I love the price point of this, the formula isn't the best, it is a little dry and hard to get out of the tube, but I'm not the pickiest when it comes to formula, as long as it stays, and good color match, I don't need it to cover major stuff, just a bit of evening out is good with me so to deal with it being hard to retrieve product, I took tweezers to it and took out the stopper and now I can use it without any problems. however it then makes it not travel friendly so there is that, but then I have other concealers like the Maybelline ones it's $3, lasts enough amount of time on my combo skin, I'll continue to buy

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This is probably one of the worst concealers that I've bought from the drugstore. It doesn't cover dark circles well at all and it doesn't cover blemishes/acne. I've found better concealers at the drugstore, such as Maybelline Fit Me. The concealer doesn't last very long on the skin and it creases pretty easily. I bought mine for only $3, but it's still not worth the money.

Even though this is super cheap, the quality is awful. The lightest color they have is even way too dark for me. The consistency is very thick, dries too fast to blend, and will not set with powder.

on 1/1/2017 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is a big fat NO. Don't waste your money buying this. I know it's extremely cheap but I still wouldn't even buy this in a pinch. It dries ridiculously fast so you can't really blend it and when you do blend it, it just makes your foundation under look like a hot mess. It also doesn't last very long and doesn't cover anything really. I've never had any concealer perform the way this one had so I was extremely disappointed when I saw what it did. MAYBE it would be a good eyeshadow base but that's probably the only good use you can get from this product.

on 6/21/2016 8:57:00 AM

First of all, this is probably the worst concealer I ever had. It barely provides any coverage despite it's name. It's like not wearing it at all. The packaging is decent, but lacks quality. It broke after a few times I opened it. However, it could be used as an eyeshadow primer though. Never buying this again.

on 3/8/2016 3:17:00 PM

i would give it a 3.5 if i could. for the price it is decent, i think it was $3, it is on the drier side and a little hard to blend even if you warm it up on ur fingers before tapping it in to your skin. this light shade is a nice pinky-peach shade which according to YT helps with blue dark circles? im not totally sure, but the color is quite nice. i think it can hide blemishes quite well, if u use a shade that matches ur skin tone. i use the medium shade for that

on 1/23/2016 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This product is nice with a low cost budget. Though it hide imperfection, it will fade after 3-4 hours of use. It is not cakey and it does not crease on my eyelid even if I have an oily skin. You'll feel a little oiliness or slippery upon application but you can cover it up by your setting powder especially a matte setting powder. It does not have a strong odor. The packing is bacteria prone because of its wand applicator. Afterall, it is a good product especially in price with its performance.

on 7/20/2015 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I just left a review praising Wet n Wild for their Come Correct concealer, but I'm going to have to leave a 1 lippie review for their Coverall version. Because it is awful.

The formula is drying, it doesn't cover much (despite the name), and the shade selection SUCKS. I bought the lightest shade, and it's probably dark enough for someone between NC15 & NC20. Obviously I'm much paler than that. Even if they did offer a pale enough shade for me in this line I'd still rate it low, because the formula is leaves so much to be desired. I probably should have known I'd hate this based off how much I hated their overhyped Coverall foundation, but I wanted to give Wet n Wild the benefit of the doubt. Because the company *does* have some awesome products.

Save your money and get the Come Correct concealer instead if you're really set on purchasing a drugstore concealer.

This is a medium coverage concealer. Works pretty good to hide blemishes and other imperfections. Doesn't settle into fine lines or cake up. However the formula could be a bit longer lasting but still a good product from a bargain cosmetic line.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have the wet n' wild concealer stick and I have been using it for as long as I can remember! I read the many horrible reviews but I decided to buy it for about a buck or two! The packaging could easily be opened if you just twist the cap the plastic will come off. After I bought it, I put it on my hand I got the shade buff. I have a super olivey skin tone and this matched perfectly it is kind of thick when you first apply it. The color matched me perfectly! I have the everyday blueish tones under my eye and this covers it in seconds it does amazing on blemishes too! I don't see what everyone's problem is mine was perfectly fine I use this along with the wet n' wild cover all foundation which I totally recommend! They were very well together and I make sure to set it and it stays through all of school and my 6 hour choir practices right afterwards I don't have time for touch ups and this is just a life saver! I got tired of the stick form I still use it sometimes on big blemishes that come every month or so but this is magnificent and dirt cheap too! One of my howly grail concealers!