Lancome Juicy Tubes Jelly

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
No Image

4.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this product in the Sephora Gimme Some Lip set and this lip gloss topped all the others by far. It has a smooth even creamy texture and is the best moisturizer for my lips. I got it in Berry Bold and it is slightly brighter than my lip clolor so it looks really natural and pretty. The more you put on it becomes more bold on your lips and the color is the PERFECT shade of pink!! The only downside is that the full size gloss cost eighteen dollars which is a little pricey but I have seen other ones for 30 so I'm not really complaining. I would definetly reccomend this product and I would totally purchase this again.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

love love LOVEEEE this gloss!!!! I love Lancome products because there such high in quality. This gloss I got in Magic spell and Berry Bold. They come on sheer but just enough color to change your regular lips to a pink paradise! It long lasting(about 5 hours!) and not sticky at all! It smells delicous and when on your lips its sooo smooth! the only thing is my label scratched off so id clear coat it first! But great product!

on 8/13/2008 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I bought Pure, which is just clear. It is scented like roses and gives a nice shine. But, it is nothing special and is very sticky.