RIMMEL Glam'Eyes

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
RIMMEL Glam'Eyes

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Stearic Acid, PVP, Cera Carnauba (Carnauba) Wax, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Triethanolamine, Lecithin, Acrylates Copolymer, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Talc, Propylparaben, Benzyl Alcohol, Simethicone. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

on 3/18/2014 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The packaging is great but the product is not. The bristles are too short to spread product between lashes but at the same time there's always too much product on the brush. Makes my lashes look like it's drowning in mascara but not evenly distributed. AND it smudges but doesn't come in waterproof.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this because (once again) it was hanging by a product I wanted to buy and it looked pretty. Yeah, I'm that person who occasionally buys a mascara because she likes the bottle. I didn't read the packaging or anything so I didn't know what to expect; I figured that it either would be way too thick for my lashes, or just color them. I had pretty much resigned myself to never finding that perfect mascara. I have really thick eyelashes that are rather long and somewhat curly and the bottom and the top lashes get tangled often. I've been looking for a mascara that will just hold them in place, but either my eyelashes are just too heavy or the volumising bit of the formula makes the stick together. This stuff actually worked very well without an eyelash curler, and even better with. I will continue to buy this even if I ever make enough money to buy higher end stuff because this stuff just works.

on 5/30/2013 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

this mascara is completely CLUMP LESS!!! lengthens & lifts my lashes without looking like spider legs. Ive used mega plush & the other rimmel one with the lil ball on the end.. nothing ive tried compares. & this doesnt smear for me at all. Ive had absolutely no transference. also, the wand isnt "that" odd. its not rocket science to use it, its a lil this but allows precision control

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I've only used this once and MAYBE I'm a little too quick to judge this mascara, but this...is...AMAZING! I saw someone on YouTube say that it's a really great mascara and so I saw it at Target and bought it. The packaging definitely attracted me- it's SO pretty! xD. But overall, it's a really good mascara for lengthening (not so much thickening).

on 4/3/2012 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Like a lot of other people, I bought this mascara mainly because of the packaging.

I was looking for a good "regular" mascara for days when I care, but dont care too much. My normal mascara is pretty heavy duty and can be a pain in the behind to take off after a long day.

This isnt the best, or the worst mascara Ive ever used. you definitely have to work at it to get noticeable effects (2-3 coats). Its just a regular mascara. Its black and it makes your lashes a bit more defined. Ill definatley purchase again, because its a good regular mascara to have around.

on 12/26/2009 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

I didn't like it. Why? Because I want "glamorous eyes" and this did not deliver as well as I thought it would. The brush isn't strong, and is prone to bending. The formula is watery and did nothing for my upper lashes except give it a bit of color and a tiny bit of length. If I wanted thickness and more color, I'd have to sit there and swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe for minutes for a continuous color payoff, and even then! I wouldn't like the results.
On the plus side, the brush is slim and works really well on catching and enhancing my lower lashes. And the packaging is cute: pink and black with diamond shaped embossing on the lid.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I've used lancome definicils pro and really like however there is something about rimmel glam eyes that makes me keep purchasing it (3rd) bottle works wonders.