RIMMEL Glam'Eyes

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
RIMMEL Glam'Eyes

3.2

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Stearic Acid, PVP, Cera Carnauba (Carnauba) Wax, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Triethanolamine, Lecithin, Acrylates Copolymer, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Talc, Propylparaben, Benzyl Alcohol, Simethicone. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I love the packaging on this mascara. The pink & black is nice to me & it gives the appearance of semi high end without paying money for it. It's very easy to apply & the brush because it's a butterfly wand is very easy to control. It definitely lifts my eyelashes but I do have to put a couple of coats of it on to get the dramatic lash or use some of my Maybeline mascara to get an extra lift. I would definitely purchase again with another mascara

on 5/23/2012 5:41:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is an aweful mascara. The wand is a brush/comb that seemed promising but it was a huge disappointment.

I bought this with a gift voucher I had. It came with the black khol pencil which is great. The brush came separate and was displayed in the package (like the Covergirl Lash Blast). I had it about 5mths before using it and I never opened the mascara. I just opened the package to use the pencil and it taped it after.

When I decided to use this mascara I was gravely disappointed. It was the driest formula ever. I'm sure I got a bad batch because that couldnt possibly be the formula. The color seemed almost charcoal when I purchased black. When I tried applying it to my lashes they could barely pick up the mascara. I had to throw this out after one use. It made no sense.

Stay away from this.

on 2/21/2012 2:17:00 PM

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This mascara didn't work at all for me! It failed to give me volume and it was a flaky mess! The brush would scratch up my eyes and it would barely even reach the outside corners of my eyes. When I applied it to my bottom lash line, I was left with cakey,smudge lines and I carefully applied it. I only bought the mascara for the cute packaging and the hype. DO NOT be deceived by the ads and the hype! This isn't worth your money.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

I purchased this as part of a buy 1 get 1 deal at Walgreens. I was attracted to the packaging and the fact that it came with a Rimmel liner (which is great, btw, worth the purchase on it's own). The brush is a rubber wand brush, atypical from what I am normally used to. The formula is a bit wet, but it's a lovely dark jet black. It coats my lashes very well. The brush does an average job of separating lashes. But because the formula is kind of wet, it does cause slight clumping. Through the course of the day, does flake off a bit. There is nothing special about this mascara. It does an okay job of lengthening and does not provide much volume. Quite an average mascara. It's nothing exceptional nor is it horribly bad. I would not repurchase.

on 3/16/2011 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This product claims it will give ultra volume and high definition. Its ok....nothing special. It has a comb like wand and the tube is slim on the inside to wipe off the excess product. It does a good job with the bottom lashes, but it does not give good volume. It's a pretty good job for the $5.69 price.
The hunt for the perfect mascara continues........

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

I bought this last night in Blackest Black and I LOVE it. I'm Asian and I have short lashes, though they're a bit curly and thick enough. These lashes gave me so much length, held a curl and thickened them so much! On top of that, it is really black! I love love love it. The wand is plastic and comb-y, which I don't like, but it works on this wet formula. It's really comparable to my Clinique High Impact Curling mascara with a different wand and no super glue formula that I can't get off. Though it has slight flaking, Glam'Eyes stays put but is removed when I want it to. Overall, it's kind of wet but cheap and really lengthening. It was about $6 which is really good for a mascara. I'll definitely repurchase, I want the gold one, too!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse

I love the packaging of this product. The wand is really flimsy & doesn't bend back into shape. The mascara is so/so there are better options in the drug store than this.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

I love, love, love Rimmel mascaras!!! I can't really say too much about the rest of their products, but I am in love with their mascaras. Glam Eyes gives me nice, clump-free, voluptuous lashes, especially when I use it with Sexy Curves. I never have a problem with my mascara being too drying or clumping up on me. I love the formula and the cute little tube it comes in. The only thing I haven't really found out how to do is get my mascara to completely off at night. I don't really want to buy an expensive eye-makeup remover, and I've had some weird experiences using stuff oils like coconut or olive oil (gets into my eye) to remove it. I do use the Rimmel eye-makeup remover and it removes most of it, but there are still some little remnants left over here and there. Not really a big deal..................but Rimmel mascaras rock!!!

on 3/7/2010 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I am sooooo in love with this product! I bought it on a whim back in October of 2009 and I instantly fell in love. My eyelashes are naturally short, so I needed something that would give them noticeable lift and somewhat volume. And this product did exactly that! I love it(:

on 11/9/2009 3:30:00 PM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

My first thought when putting this on was "Oh my God" Why??? This mascara suck on a serious tip!! All it did was add darkness to my lashes, thats it, no lift, no length, no volume, no nothing. I could not believe it. I took it right back to Walgreens within 5 hours for a refund and got my beloved Lash Blast, which I avoided getting in the first place because its never on sale, but opps I found a 3 off coupon on my way out. Rimmel suck big time. I will never buy a Rimmer product ever again! Beautiful packaging though. All I kept saying was "Hell Naw"