RIMMEL Glam'Eyes

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
RIMMEL Glam'Eyes

3.4

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Stearic Acid, PVP, Cera Carnauba (Carnauba) Wax, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Triethanolamine, Lecithin, Acrylates Copolymer, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Talc, Propylparaben, Benzyl Alcohol, Simethicone. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

on 5/30/2013 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

this mascara is completely CLUMP LESS!!! lengthens & lifts my lashes without looking like spider legs. Ive used mega plush & the other rimmel one with the lil ball on the end.. nothing ive tried compares. & this doesnt smear for me at all. Ive had absolutely no transference. also, the wand isnt "that" odd. its not rocket science to use it, its a lil this but allows precision control

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I've only used this once and MAYBE I'm a little too quick to judge this mascara, but this...is...AMAZING! I saw someone on YouTube say that it's a really great mascara and so I saw it at Target and bought it. The packaging definitely attracted me- it's SO pretty! xD. But overall, it's a really good mascara for lengthening (not so much thickening).

on 2/21/2012 2:17:00 PM

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This mascara didn't work at all for me! It failed to give me volume and it was a flaky mess! The brush would scratch up my eyes and it would barely even reach the outside corners of my eyes. When I applied it to my bottom lash line, I was left with cakey,smudge lines and I carefully applied it. I only bought the mascara for the cute packaging and the hype. DO NOT be deceived by the ads and the hype! This isn't worth your money.

on 10/28/2010 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

nothing really special to be honest

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse

I love the packaging of this product. The wand is really flimsy & doesn't bend back into shape. The mascara is so/so there are better options in the drug store than this.

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

They were sampling this at Walmart and my DBF told me to give it a try. I'm definitely satisfied with the price and wear of this mascara. The packaging is really cute....the only thing is that the brush takes some getting used to.

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This didn't do anything spectacular, it just sat there flaking. I will be returning this soon. However the design of the brush looks interesting.