RIMMEL Glam'Eyes

Filtered by hair type : Straight
RIMMEL Glam'Eyes

3.3

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Stearic Acid, PVP, Cera Carnauba (Carnauba) Wax, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Triethanolamine, Lecithin, Acrylates Copolymer, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Talc, Propylparaben, Benzyl Alcohol, Simethicone. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

This mascara is great at separating lashes and making them look EXTRA long and plenty. I got it for 3$ at my dollar store which is a steal. The packaging is also pretty and the brush is great. The formula itself isn't fantabulous, it doesn't smudge a tiny bit under the eyes but what mascara doesn't do that to a certain extent. It doesn't really have any negatives, and my sensitive eyes are not perturbed by it. Score!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This has been my Holy Grail mascara for about 3 years now. This is great for an everyday look. If you are looking for something to give you big, bold, dramatic lashes, then this is not for you. It just enhances your natural lashes without looking clumpy or heavy. The brush has teeny tiny bristles that really help volumize and get those short inner lashes. It also works well when lightly applied to lower lashes. I'll use something like L'Oreal's Voluminous Mascara when I'm going for a full face, going out look. But this is a great, daily, wear to work/school, no fuss mascara.

on 8/7/2015 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I discovered this mascara about 4 years ago and nothing comes close to it! I buy different mascaras and always end up coming back to this because it's so amazing. The brush separates every eyelash and makes them super long. It doesn't flake, and it's easy to remove at the end of the day. Also, it's great if you wear contacts and have sensitive eyes.

on 2/26/2014 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I really like how this mascara made my lashes look. The brush is great and it applied without casuing clumps.

I was disappointed that it flaked really bad within a few hours of applying it. Too bad :(

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

So... This stuff sucked as a mascara for me. It smudged like CRAZY on my oily skin. My lashes were volumized, but that was because the brush didn't have enough bristles to brush out the product, and the stopper wouldn't take off enough of the excess. No matter what method I used, this mascara just didn't look good on... It wasn't very black, either. It was a greyish black.
I ran out of eyeliner one day so I tried using this as a replacement gel liner by putting it on the black of my hand and dipping a wet eyeliner brush into it. Huh. It worked! I got a nice, matte line, that could be drawn very precisely. It smudged much less than it did when I used it as a mascara, but still smudged. But the fact it wasn't black enough, and that I couldn't use much of the product because of its packaging as a mascara, made it a deal breaker...
This stuff comes off pretty easily. Melted off with Bioderma.
I won't repurchase this, nor would I recommend it. It's pretty mediocre overall.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

The packaging is really chic, but I really didn't like the applicator or the product. The applicator is extremely flexible and the bristles are short and spiky. It separates my lashes well and such, but doesn't really hold my curls or give volume which I find it extremely important in a mascara. I would recommend this for someone who has thick/curly lashes and wants a natural enhancment to them.

on 5/24/2013 10:55:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I don't know if the one I got was old or if I just got a bad one because this seems to have decent reviews overall from most people. The one I got was really dry; I couldn't even tell if anything was getting on my lashes. Some of it must have gotten on my lashes because I saw flaking as the day went on. So, while it's possible that I just got a bad one, I probably wouldn't give this a second try because there are so many mascaras out there to try. This is only the second Rimmel mascara I've tried so far; the Glam-eyes Day-to-Night worked much better for me in comparison to this one.

on 2/21/2013 8:29:00 PM

This one is bad on me. Not Great Lash bad, but I can't use it. It provides basic results, and that's fine. But I can't take the smudging under my eyes. I apply 1 coat on the top lashes only and by the end of the day, I have rings under my eyes. And I'm not wearing eyeliner or shadow.

The best part is the brush and the application. It doesn't clump.

on 8/21/2012 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

No clumps, buy it

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Right into the trash. The dry formula and ridiculous dinky brush made it impossible to even get the product onto my eyelashes. The brush was some sort of floppy silicone with exactly four rows of bristles that were about a millimeter long.