RIMMEL Glam'Eyes

Filtered by skin type : Oily
RIMMEL Glam'Eyes

3.5

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Stearic Acid, PVP, Cera Carnauba (Carnauba) Wax, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Triethanolamine, Lecithin, Acrylates Copolymer, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Talc, Propylparaben, Benzyl Alcohol, Simethicone. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Flakes off and clumps to easy. Brush is way too big for my short eye lashes. Sorry this was called Scandaleyes retro glam. Want buy again because it flaked off about 6 pieces in my eyes. Ouch!!

on 2/26/2014 5:13:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I really like how this mascara made my lashes look. The brush is great and it applied without casuing clumps.

I was disappointed that it flaked really bad within a few hours of applying it. Too bad :(

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this because (once again) it was hanging by a product I wanted to buy and it looked pretty. Yeah, I'm that person who occasionally buys a mascara because she likes the bottle. I didn't read the packaging or anything so I didn't know what to expect; I figured that it either would be way too thick for my lashes, or just color them. I had pretty much resigned myself to never finding that perfect mascara. I have really thick eyelashes that are rather long and somewhat curly and the bottom and the top lashes get tangled often. I've been looking for a mascara that will just hold them in place, but either my eyelashes are just too heavy or the volumising bit of the formula makes the stick together. This stuff actually worked very well without an eyelash curler, and even better with. I will continue to buy this even if I ever make enough money to buy higher end stuff because this stuff just works.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I find Rimmel to be extremely hit or miss. I love the brush of this mascara but the formula is waaaay too watery. Once it dried out a bit, it was a great mascara though.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

So... This stuff sucked as a mascara for me. It smudged like CRAZY on my oily skin. My lashes were volumized, but that was because the brush didn't have enough bristles to brush out the product, and the stopper wouldn't take off enough of the excess. No matter what method I used, this mascara just didn't look good on... It wasn't very black, either. It was a greyish black.
I ran out of eyeliner one day so I tried using this as a replacement gel liner by putting it on the black of my hand and dipping a wet eyeliner brush into it. Huh. It worked! I got a nice, matte line, that could be drawn very precisely. It smudged much less than it did when I used it as a mascara, but still smudged. But the fact it wasn't black enough, and that I couldn't use much of the product because of its packaging as a mascara, made it a deal breaker...
This stuff comes off pretty easily. Melted off with Bioderma.
I won't repurchase this, nor would I recommend it. It's pretty mediocre overall.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I wasn't impressed with this mascara. Not only did it fail to add volume or length without layer upon layer, but it clumps and flakes everywhere.

on 8/21/2012 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

No clumps, buy it

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I heard maybe this product was discontinued?... I used this mascara before I started using HE brands and it is one of the only "drug store" mascaras I can recommend. It didn't clump, didn't flake, and didn't bother my sensitive eyes (I wear contacts and lack oil production from my glands). The brush is nice, too. It is not a common bristle brush, but one of those plastic/rubbery kinds. I think that helps it not clump as much product onto the brush. The only complaint I have is that it dried out relatively fast.

on 4/3/2012 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Like a lot of other people, I bought this mascara mainly because of the packaging.

I was looking for a good "regular" mascara for days when I care, but dont care too much. My normal mascara is pretty heavy duty and can be a pain in the behind to take off after a long day.

This isnt the best, or the worst mascara Ive ever used. you definitely have to work at it to get noticeable effects (2-3 coats). Its just a regular mascara. Its black and it makes your lashes a bit more defined. Ill definatley purchase again, because its a good regular mascara to have around.

on 1/26/2012 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I think this would be one of the best non-waterproof mascara in the drugstore, I have oily skin and droopy lashes so I always go for the waterprrof mascaras, but I decide to give this one a go, it doesn't smudge at all unless you rub your eyes or cry, but it does begin to flake after 6 7 hours. It does a great job separating my lashes and it lengthens okay. It only holds curls for about 5 hours so i usually use it on bottom lashes(the brush is really easy to use on bottom lashes!) it doesnt clump that much however when you use it for the first time you will probably hate it because it is so wet

overall i really like this mascara but i would like it more if it holds curls better