Rimmel Glam'Eyes

Rimmel Glam'Eyes

3.5

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Stearic Acid, PVP, Cera Carnauba (Carnauba) Wax, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Triethanolamine, Lecithin, Acrylates Copolymer, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Talc, Propylparaben, Benzyl Alcohol, Simethicone. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

My favourite drugstore mascara!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This has been my Holy Grail mascara for about 3 years now. This is great for an everyday look. If you are looking for something to give you big, bold, dramatic lashes, then this is not for you. It just enhances your natural lashes without looking clumpy or heavy. The brush has teeny tiny bristles that really help volumize and get those short inner lashes. It also works well when lightly applied to lower lashes. I'll use something like L'Oreal's Voluminous Mascara when I'm going for a full face, going out look. But this is a great, daily, wear to work/school, no fuss mascara.

To Read all 624 Reviews, Login or Join

I have tried many, many mascaras. Mostly high-end ones, too. I LOVE THIS MASCARA. It's my holy grail. Seperates nicely due to the awesome brush, and you can do multiple coats. It makes my lashes SO LONG.

on 8/7/2015 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I discovered this mascara about 4 years ago and nothing comes close to it! I buy different mascaras and always end up coming back to this because it's so amazing. The brush separates every eyelash and makes them super long. It doesn't flake, and it's easy to remove at the end of the day. Also, it's great if you wear contacts and have sensitive eyes.

on 8/2/2015 3:11:00 PM

can't find it anywhere loved it made perfect separated lashed and long

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I love the packaging on this mascara. The pink & black is nice to me & it gives the appearance of semi high end without paying money for it. It's very easy to apply & the brush because it's a butterfly wand is very easy to control. It definitely lifts my eyelashes but I do have to put a couple of coats of it on to get the dramatic lash or use some of my Maybeline mascara to get an extra lift. I would definitely purchase again with another mascara

This mascara sucks. Did absolutely nothing for my lashes except darken them. No length, no curl, no volume. I stupidly bought it because the packaging was cute! Tossed it immediately.

on 8/7/2014 1:07:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Wet formula, has a straight, rubber wand. The bristles on it has two long sides, and two short sides, so it gives you a variety. This lengthens my BOTTOM lashes very well and it darkens them (but not too dramatic). On my top lashes it does a "so-so" kind of job, and theres probably better ones out there. If you do get this mascara in your eye, it kinda burns...bad. But it does live up to its expectations which is Lengthening.
The long bristles on the rubber wand really gets into your lashes and lengthens them, and the short bristles, help kind of "thicken up" the lash look so to say (but once again NOT DRAMATIC).
But it does look amazing for lower bottom lashes.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is the best mascara I've used so far. It's definitely a drugstore gem. It curled my lashes like a dream and held the curl all day. I don't even have to use an eyelash curler with this. A friend of mine used this and agreed. It lengthened very nicely and separated well. It gave a little volume. This would've been my HG mascara if it hadn't smudged on me. It only smudged underneath my eyes from my lower lashes, so this is still a great mascara for your top lashes! I wasn't a huge fan of the brush. It was okay, but a little awkward to use. I still think it's a great mascara to own. It's probably one of the best in the drugstore. Try it. :)

My sister recommended this mascara to me. I have no problem with the formula as I prefer an natural look. There was minimal clumping due to the type of brush, decent lengthening effect. My issue is with the quality of the brush. I had this mascara for one day and the brush was so flexible it has worked itself into a permanent corkscrew and now it is useless. I will try to recycle a brush from an empty tube, but I would not repurchase this.