MAC Beauty Powder in Eversun

MAC Beauty Powder in Eversun
MAc Blushes Peachtwist, Sunbasque, EversunMAc Eversun Blush

4.6

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I had bought this blush when it came out with the Style Warriors Collection. I loved it then and I still love it!! It gives me a natural glow that I like. It has slight shimmer in it but its not shimmery on the skin. I usually reach for it when I am going for a natural look. I am NW35 and it shows up enough and looks nice. I would reccommend this to all. Love it!

on 4/11/2012 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I received this in a swap...and it is now my favorite blush! I was worried this would show up more bronze than peach on my pale skin but you can definitely see the peach when I wear it! I wear it over my NARS Laguna bronzer. It's very pigmented so I use a light hand when applying. The shimmer just makes me glow but it is not too obvious at all. I find I don't need a highlighter when I wear this though. I'm so in love with this blush!! Too bad it's LE : ( it looks great when I pair it with Shy girl l/s and a bronzey eye with tempting and a little bit of humid.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I bought this at CCO, so it was reasonably priced. Probably around $12 I believe? Anyway, I love this product! I have been looking for the "perfect" pink blush for my skin tone (I'm an NC44, so I'm fairly tanned). It looks rather beautiful on me--sorry for the bragging. Get this, you'll love it!

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

the blush i have been looking for! i found this at a CCO in Michigan City for $12.75, they have a lot of them. i have been looking for the perfect "natural" looking blush and i would get blushes that would look too peachy they would look oxidized on me too orange-y. this is the perfect natural blush and it makes me look tanned and with a glow. i plan on going to the outlets next weekend and buying a backup :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

MAC describes this as a "neutral peach bronze with gold pearl" which is spot on. I really love this but I have not fully decided whether to buy a back up. I might try find a dupe.

on 3/10/2011 8:35:00 AM

I love love this bronze/ peach blush. It is a perfect tone for my NC20 complexion. I wish Mac made this permanent. It is not too brown, not too reddish, not too orange. Just perfection.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I reach for this on my natural looking days or when wearing heavy eyeshadow colors. Its a satin browned golden peach, which looks kinda blah in the pan but is very pretty once applied. This should be a staple for everyone.

NC25
Normal to Dry skin

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Eversun is gorgeous! I'm NC35-37 with slightly olive undertone and I love to pair it with dark eye makeup and nude lips. I prefer to use it to contour my cheekbones rather than on the apples of my cheeks. The color on me looks like a reddish peach, I can overdo it very easily so using it with a light hand is a must. One lippie off because you have to be extra careful not to drop it! It's sooo easy to crumble! I dropped mine on a carpet and it's broken to pieces. :(

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool

love love love love love this blush!!! my favorite MAC blush! (:
I got it at the Napa CCO for $12.75 and it was so pretty. Had the nice cheetah box and everything. <3333 It looks really nice on tan skin and it has a nice iridescencey. <3 Love that about it! It's a mix between a tan bronzer like color and a pink/peachy color. If that makes any sense! I use my blush with fix plus! :) Very beautiful. I don't remember if this is discontinued but it's VERY worth the search.

on 10/17/2010 1:51:00 PM

This is really such a beautiful shade and would probably work on most warm toned ladies but it just didn't work on super ghosty me (NC15 & lighter). It was just a cursed product from the start. I left it in the MAC shop and had to go back for it, overdid it the first time and looked like a toasted brown roll and then it smashed! Sadly, it just wasn't meant to be.

Popular Blush Products