no images

price range

Reviews

fromLou997

May/02/2018

This is my favorite fragrance, I’m not a perfume expert but I can really recommend this fragrance if you like a perfume that is super fresh and casual yet elegant, It really smells like lavender and sandalwood mixed with vanilla and maybe some incense? It’s really fresh slightly floral yet manly and youthful . One of my favorite fragrances for winter and summer (I recommend you to layer it over …Read more

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesHazel

Jun/24/2015

This is sweet citrus, vanilla & amber but wat makes me love it is the anise in it. It's slightly anisic a little bitter & makes this cologne less cloying.The bottle looks cheap & ugly but the juice is good. Cheap & cheerful!

About reviewer (118 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Kinky, Fine

EyesBlack

Nov/06/2012

thought it said the fragrances form men, it also fit for women. I wearing it during winter and I like to spray them on my coat. nice smell.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

Jun/01/2005

The first time I experienced this fragrance was on some guy in a club, and I forgot all about the music and dancing, all I wanted to do was be next to him. It is an absolutely marvelous, aloof, cool, relaxed scent. The sillage almost played peek-a-boo with me: now you smell me-now you don't, which just made me draw closer to him to smell him. The cedarwood is prominent. I was so estatic when …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (211 reviews)

SkinNormal, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Relaxed, Coarse

Jun/01/2005

A little too strong but will be perfect in chilling days. I also like the fragrant, unlike other design for men, it isnt masculine yet attractive.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal

EyesBlack

Oct/17/2004

This is the most amazing men's cologne!! I am so bored of the everyday Axe the boys at my school think is attractive. It's very masculine and sexy... except when my dad wears it. Then I just tell him he smells extremely nice. :)

About reviewer (233 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

fromchaytx

Oct/10/2004

This scent is SOOOOO sexy and mysterious! The first time I smelled it from my guy friend, I wanted to melt..... The scent is very unique and subtle. I generally prefer using unisex perfume and this is one of my favorite right now. UPDATE: key notes from a leaflet - citrus, lavender, and cedarwood.

About reviewer (56 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

Dec/02/2003

This smells wonderful on my husband...light and sexy. He loves it and I love smelling it on him.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairOther

EyesOther

Jan/11/2003

Gave this to one of my Gd pals and he simply love it! it's quite light and the scent is so GD! highly recommended to guys. or mabbe gerS?

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (43 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination

Jun/06/2002

I turned two of my ex's on to this. It's a pretty sweet scent for a man's scent, kind of in the vein of Davidoff Cool Water, but it's absolutely delicious. I actually snagged some of it for myself on a couple occasions. Not overpowering, either.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age19-24