NYX Mega Shine - Tea Rose

NYX Mega Shine - Tea Rose

4.6

on 6/18/2016 11:11:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Not really any color to this not impressed so I am returning it. I do like a lot of the other colors with lala being my favorite but this tea rose color is crap

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Color is a mediumish pink color. There is no shimmer, purple or sparkle. Color is very nice, although pigmentation lacks a bit. Very affordable!

To Read all 39 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This shade is a beautiful, neutral shade which enhances you own natural colour - either cool or warmer. It looks like a "grown-ups" lip gloss, except for the scent (but that's a small price to pay considering the shade and price of this product). I am thinking of having the tea rose lipstick to wear this over to add that extra yummy plummy look.

on 9/10/2014 8:31:00 AM

I actually ended up buying this product at PacSun! They had a special at the time bogo 50% and I had a coupon for the store so I ended up paying like $3 for 4 lipglosses. I do like that it is not so sticky and the colors are pigmented but not too much.. My only problem is nothing stays on my lips lol soon as these babies come off I'm getting every color! continued >>

on 9/4/2014 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I never would have thought that a $5.00 CVS lipgloss could give my Chantecaille, Lancome and YSL lipglosses a run for their money, but this formulation and color is so pretty and feels great on the lips, not sticky or tacky. I still prefer Chantecaille's for their exquisite color, texture and moisturizing ability, but it's killing me to pay $38 for a product that I use daily, reapplying several times a day, and go through in a couple of months, when there are some very nice less expensive alternatives.

on 4/27/2014 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Its only FIVE DOLLARS for a pretty large amount of gloss. Not sticky, the most beautiful pink color for everyday. Lasts up to three hours on my lips with no drinking or eating. If i lost this gloss I would be devastated and run to Ulta to buy more! I really like the entire line! So many pretty pigmented colors! NYX did a fab job with these. Only complaint is literally just the smell. Natural has the strongest medicine smell and it is a huge turn off when applying but Tea Rose has a slight medicine smell. I love these enough to put up with the smell. Other than that these lipglosses are bomb!

on 4/21/2014 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

For just five bucks a tube, I'd have to say this is a pretty good gloss.
It's not too sticky, but not too runny either.
It has very nice pigmentation.
The curved brush is very helpful on the top lip.
Beautiful color.

HOWEVER this shade was just a teeny bit too bright for me, too bright for everyday wear. It is not close to a nude color (not even close) but I didn't expect it to be. This is more like a lipgloss to wear for special occasions.

on 4/20/2014 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Such a pretty color and great pigmentation for a gloss! I can wear this alone and it gives enough coverage for my pigmented lips. I also will use this on top of lipsticks and it looks awesome. It's perfect for giving plummy, purplish lipsticks a more flattering color if you top it with this - at least for my skin tone (NC45-50). One lippie off for the strong bubble gum scent - bleh!

on 2/17/2014 3:27:00 AM

Just bought this lip gloss today. At first it looked to be to bright in the bottle as many other lip glosses tend to do. But after bringing it home and applying it, I must say I absolutely loved it. It's not to sheer, and it's not to heavy either, for me it's a good balance. There's a subtle color to it, and it doesn't settle into the lines either like some lip glosses do. It's not to pale in color it's not overbearingly bright either. It's a pretty pink. Some lip glosses tend to be on the sticky side, this felt quite good on, without the stickiness. It looks good on alone, or even layered. I was skeptical to buy it at first, but must say I do like this product a lot. Not to mention it stays on for quite a while. I'd definitely say it's a bang for the buck.

I truly love NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in Tea Rose!! The pigmentation of this is stunning can be worn alone on the lips. It is a medium pink shade and mositurising I wear it almost everyday. This colour works well with any skin tone. I had compliments all the time when wearing it. It is such a gorgeous colour, makes my lips so smooth and soft. It reminds my of Chanel Lipgloss consistency but this one is more worth it. The lipgloss has a scent which smells like cherry, but I really don't mind it. I would purchase more of this.