4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 years ago

Just got this. I'm on my first mani and this is day 5 with no chips. Pic #2 is mine and I took it today. Very nice formula, gorgeous color, easy application and lasts long for me. I love it.

About reviewer (130 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

from

11 years ago

I love this nail polish--being a nail junkie without a lot of time on my hands, I need something edgy, flattering, and likely to stick for a long time. It has been six days since I first applied RBL Recycle, and it hasn't chipped and shows very little tipwear. Other RBL reviews seem to suggest that RBL formula has a tendency to remain in pristine shape for two weeks. I love the fact that it's not an "almost-black" color, but a very creamy, dark forest green that shows up true green in the sunlight. The color is edgy, sumptuous, and classy against my mostly dark-neutral wardrobe. It applies opaque in one coat, but a perfect, glossy color in two, and it applies, of course, like butter. RBL has a tendency of making me think that I'm actually a good nail polish applier, and... I'm not. Great stuff. I'm thinking of buying a backup.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

11 years ago

my darling husband bought me this as a christmas gift after i bugged him for a month... and let me tell you, the constant harassment was totally worth it. it's the perfect green cream, so richly pigmented. my only complaint is that it's a little thick, but next time i use it i will probably thin it a tiny bit. overall, i love this, it's a definite HG. <3

About reviewer (277 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

11 years ago

Fabulous dark green cream. It's dark, but not so much that you can't tell it's green in most lights. Just a very smooth, glossy forest green that's both edgy and classy looking at once. This was my first bottle of RBL polish and given the $18 price tag, I desperately was hoping not to be impressed with the quality of this brand. But the formula is awesome. Thin and fluid, but flows easily and cleanly on the nail. I sometimes have trouble with getting creams to apply smoothly on my nails, but Recycle was a dream to apply and looked perfect in two coats. I'd definitely buy from this brand again!

About reviewer (460 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

3.0

11 years ago

I was super excited when I ordered this polish. The colour looked so rich and different. First off it was a pain to order as enourmous duty fees were charged after delivery (like a month later, claiming they do this in order to expedite shipping) and it took much longer than was expected. Once I got the package I was happy to see Recycle. A deep, dark but not blackened green! I have now used this three times and all three times I have not been impressed. It was a little tricky to apply, 3 coats were needed to even out streaks. And the wear was less than fantastic. All three times it was chipped within 24 hours.

About reviewer (114 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairRed

from

11 years ago

Yes, the green color gets darker when applied to nails (compared to bottle color) but I think I've noticed that in some of my other dark colored RBL polishes as well. It still looked green in the dark, which is good, kinda like pine green or forest green. I wore it to our Christmas party and got lots of compliments from it. The wear is excellent, given the fact that I abuse my hands a lot at work and it being a dark color and all... no chips for 5 days. Will buy it again if I ever ran out.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

11 years ago

i love love love this nail polish. i was a bit unsure of this color when placing my first order from rescue beauty lounge but due to the high reviews i found here i decided to try it. Its a lot dark then it appears in the bottle, which is fine by me. It looks almost black with 3 coats from afar but under lights its for sure a beautiful shade of green. Its a color i feel works year round and im sure i will use it time and time again. I have received many compliments on this color. love it!!

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

11 years ago

I finally caved on this gorgeous but expensive green creme when I realized the shade was truly unique and I couldn't find a cheaper dupe. It's definitely lived up to my expectations. The formula is awesome, goes on very smooth and opaque in two coats. I love this dark vampy green creme!

About reviewer (305 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

12 years ago

Saw this polish in Lucky and had to have it. My favorite Ana Sui shade #908 was discontinued so this became a nice alternative. The price was really steep but I tend to be an impulse shopper so I quickly paid the $28 after tax to have it sent from NY to FL. Pros: Beautiful creme non glittery/sheeny green color Awesome package and neat little bottle Cool company Good wear (I use a base coat, two coats of color and one of top coat and this feels like it'll stay on forever) Cons: After using it only about three times it has gotten so thick and gooey (problem easily solved by using nail polish thinner NOT POLISH REMOVER) Streaks without two coats Price...$28 is toooooo much why isn't someone making a green polish that is cheaper?!?! Bottom line...it you like trying/wearing more daring colors give Recycle a try.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesHazel

12 years ago

I finally caved and placed an order with RBL.....and I 'm soo glad I did!! Recycle is a gorgeous glossy dark green creme! It was practically opaque with only 1 coat too! I searched high and low for a dupe of this colour...and must now admit that it is definitely one of a kind and even though it's kinda pricey ...well worth it imo!

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age30-35