Cerruti Image

price range

Reviews

Reviews

14 years ago

I like this scent. Nice and fresh for the office. I can smell the autumn leaves - so weird, but I like it. Got it for cheap at a discount store.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

3.0

15 years ago

Far too masculine on my skin. My mother likes it though - her skin doesn`t support woody or metallic notes, so it is a nice citrus on her. But even she only wears it to work or to business...

About reviewer (34 reviews)

16 years ago

I really like this fragrance. To me it smelled really fresh and I even got some complements when wearing it. I would definately buy this agian

About reviewer (81 reviews)

HairBlack

16 years ago

BRANDY IS RIGHT,SMELLS LIKE COOLWATER. I CAN'T STAND NEITHER OF THEM AS THEY ARE WAY TOO MASCULINE AND CLOYING FOR MY LIKING

About reviewer (11 reviews)

16 years ago

I smell tangy lemons and that overpowers any direction that this fragrance goes. I wouldn't wear it to impress or to stand out. Nice spray contraption though!

About reviewer (141 reviews)

EyesHazel

from

Simply beautiful.

About reviewer (58 reviews)

SkinOily

from

16 years ago

I bought this unsniffed (which is a major no-no for me) because of all the good reviews here and because it was only 14.99 at TJMaxx. From the descriptions, it sounded like a fragrance I would...

About reviewer (139 reviews)

1.0

17 years ago

This smelled like some very familiar men's cologne to me, but I can't put my finger on which one. Sharp... abrasive... synthetic... masculine. Like when some 20-something guy is all dressed up in...

About reviewer (156 reviews)

17 years ago

its a nice fragrance, smells just like cool water for woman. its nice smelling, last awhile also.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

17 years ago

One of my favorites. To my nose, it smells like lime and grapefruit leaf with an initial burst of mint or camphor. It's clean and refreshing. Perfect for work. It's feminine and confident. Not a...

About reviewer (91 reviews)

SkinDry, Other

EyesBlue

14 years ago

About reviewer (45 reviews)

3.0

15 years ago

About reviewer (34 reviews)

16 years ago

About reviewer (81 reviews)

HairBlack

16 years ago

About reviewer (11 reviews)

16 years ago

About reviewer (141 reviews)

EyesHazel