Alima Mahogany

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 3/6/2008 10:23:00 AM

First of all HUGE rave for Alima customer service! I ordered my samples *late* Sunday night, they shipped Monday morning, and were in my hands Wednesday afternoon. I ordered a number of eyeshadow samples and am in love with the fact they give you generous samples in a miniature little pot that look professionally labeled/ branded--for only $1 apiece--that's a lot cheaper than most samples out there that don't even come in pots.

Alima's website describes Mahogany as "deep neutral brown" and I'd say I agree. Sounds rather boring but makes a killer crease shade--this is everything I wanted MAC's Charcoal Brown to be. Pigment was great and it blended wonderfully. This is a Satin Matte and just perfect for creating contour and depth. Though it is *deep* it is not too dark, if that makes sense--I don't have to have blackened smoky eyes to get lots of depth with this shade. I am buying full size of this shade immediatly when I use up my sample--none of my other deep neutral browns seem quite as perfect as this one!

Top Rated Eye Shadow