100% Pure Organic Lavender Seafoam Facial Cleanser

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
100% Pure Organic Lavender Seafoam Facial Cleanser
Organic Lavender Seafoam Facial CleanserOrganic Lavender Seafoam Facial Cleanser

Not tested on animals

Seaweeds (Kelp, Sea Lettuce, Spirulina),Green Tea, French Green Sea Clay, Saponified Coconut Oil, Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate), Vitamin E (a-tocopherol), Sea Buckthorn Oil, Rosehip Oil, Extracts of Pomegranate, Grapefruit Seed and Rosemary, Lavender Essential Oil, Extracts of Cinnamon, Thyme, Goldenseal and Oregano

on 9/28/2015 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have been using for 2 weeks will update after 3 months.

This cleanser is awesome, it even removes my mineral makeup with nobproblem!

I love this cleanser so much I even use it in the morning. My skin has a healthy glow, I hope that in a few more weeks of this cleanser I will be able to go makeup free. I have been swearing by daily clay masks for years but it's so time consuming.

Before I had to wash makup off, apply clay mask for 5 min, rinse, treat/moisturize.

Now i just wash and go since this has clay :)

I have acne prone skin, a history of cystic acne. My acne is unde control with the occasional flare up. A month before purchasing I had a really bad flare up on my jawline that was not going away and my usual treatments were not working and drying me out so I couldn't treat my flare ups and was at my witts end.

Well today my skin is clear, not 1 painful flareup and the old ones are healed up I am just waiting for them to fade :).

About a year and a half ago, I made the decision to replace all my skincare products with natural alternatives. 100% Pure was my first foray into that arena and boy am I glad I found them. While the price is a little steep, it is worth it since they use natural ingredients that you can actually pronounce! I love this cleanser, I've been through about 8 tubes and it doesn't disappoint! Somehow, although I have dry skin this cleanser gets my skin clean, moisturized and doesn't leave it stripped and tight. I've decided to branch out and try other more affordable all natural cleansers but I like knowing that I can always pick up a bottle of this tube as a go to!

on 8/9/2014 11:14:00 AM

I find this to be the ideal cleanser for my combination/sensitive skin.

My facial cleansing regime starts with Target baby / mineral oil cleanse / massage of the central zone, followed by a gentle massage of Lavender Seafoam Facial Cleanser (pea size amount) over entire face, and thorough rinse. Last step is toning with Thayer's Rose Petal Witch Hazel. My skin remains hydrated and smooth.

This is my HG facial cleanser. The French Green Sea Clay is one of the truly magical ingredients, along with the rest of the completely natural formulation.

It stings and I felt pain once it was massage on my face with water. I believe I'm allergic to lavender because it contains this ingredient - Linalool

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love it! I've been using it for about a week, and it's perfect! You only need a pea sized amount ot clean your whole face, so the bottle will last you quite a while. I have combination/dry skin, and it doesn't dry my skin out at all. Also, it is almost exfoliating, so it helps to remove a few pieces of dry skin. It's not meant to be exfoliating, but the tiny clay particles somewhat exfoliates. Not harshly at all. It leaves my skin soft and smooth. Not artificially soft like a lot of products do, but truly, naturally soft. The smell isn't very pleasant but it doesn't bother me. Definitely recommend!

Edit: I've noticed it gives me under the skin pimples, as if it doesn't quite clean enough. I finished the tube but won't buy again.

on 12/18/2009 10:00:00 PM

This cleanser works on my sensitive, oily, acne-prone skin without leaving it feeling stripped and dry. I've been experimenting with several face products this year (2009) and each time I broke out, I just used this cleanser exclusively and my skin cleared. Love it! Only problem with the packaging is that the product leaks a little from the cap and sometimes gets messy. Not a big problem for such an awesome product.