100% Pure Organic Lavender Seafoam Facial Cleanser

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
100% Pure Organic Lavender Seafoam Facial Cleanser
Organic Lavender Seafoam Facial CleanserOrganic Lavender Seafoam Facial Cleanser

Not tested on animals

Seaweeds (Kelp, Sea Lettuce, Spirulina),Green Tea, French Green Sea Clay, Saponified Coconut Oil, Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate), Vitamin E (a-tocopherol), Sea Buckthorn Oil, Rosehip Oil, Extracts of Pomegranate, Grapefruit Seed and Rosemary, Lavender Essential Oil, Extracts of Cinnamon, Thyme, Goldenseal and Oregano

on 9/28/2015 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have been using for 2 weeks will update after 3 months.

This cleanser is awesome, it even removes my mineral makeup with nobproblem!

I love this cleanser so much I even use it in the morning. My skin has a healthy glow, I hope that in a few more weeks of this cleanser I will be able to go makeup free. I have been swearing by daily clay masks for years but it's so time consuming.

Before I had to wash makup off, apply clay mask for 5 min, rinse, treat/moisturize.

Now i just wash and go since this has clay :)

I have acne prone skin, a history of cystic acne. My acne is unde control with the occasional flare up. A month before purchasing I had a really bad flare up on my jawline that was not going away and my usual treatments were not working and drying me out so I couldn't treat my flare ups and was at my witts end.

Well today my skin is clear, not 1 painful flareup and the old ones are healed up I am just waiting for them to fade :).

on 10/23/2013 4:21:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

Cleanser does exactly as it should. Doesn't dry my skin out, removes any make-up and dirt from my skin, has a very pleasant smell. Doesn't aggravate my acne at all, in fact, my face looks pretty darn spiffy at the moment. You only need to use a pea sized amount of cleanser to clean your entire face. Sure, it's pricey, but it's probably going to last me a good 3-4 months at this rate.

on 5/19/2013 6:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

----Update April 2014:

I nolonger use this cleanse, as I have found something more effective for my acne and not overkilling skin. Still, no complains about this cleanser, still remains 5 lippies even if it's not my HG cleanser. Love this one!

-----------------------------
This product is perfect for my sensitive, oily and acne skin. It does help to clear up black head from Cetaphil (not Cetaphil fault, it doesn't control acnes and I used it to calm down my raving skin)
It cleanse well, leaving skin with a soft feeling and not a slimy film like other cleanse (Dove 2-1 cleaner toner), or strip skin off (many, Origins Check and balance) and more efficient than others for sensitive skin (Cetaphil, Yves Rocher). And for hours after washing my face, it doesn't produce as much oil as before.
I love the smell, not sure why other reviewer complains but I adsolutly love it. And pea size like the other reviewer used is definitely NOT enough.
For this cleanser to work you need a dime size, or very close to it. It also doesn't lather much, and it doesn't contain emusifier so no need to lather it before hand, just use your wet hands/face and massage from there. If you add even tepid water, it'd be very runny and products would go to waste.
After sometime the opening hole would be clogged, which you can fix easily with a Qtip or a clean toothpick.
My skin would never get out of acnes, but this one show some improvement I don't even expect it. I'd say I'll review this once again when I run out my tube. And by that time I'd decide if it's my HG cleanser or not. For now, it's damn close to be one.
For the price at 19$ but the ingredients are clean and good for skin, with no adding water I believe I got the pure product. So I'd say it's not that expensive. Think about what benefits it bring me :)
I love it too much that I just bought 2 more when it's on sale :)

on 12/18/2009 10:00:00 PM

This cleanser works on my sensitive, oily, acne-prone skin without leaving it feeling stripped and dry. I've been experimenting with several face products this year (2009) and each time I broke out, I just used this cleanser exclusively and my skin cleared. Love it! Only problem with the packaging is that the product leaks a little from the cap and sometimes gets messy. Not a big problem for such an awesome product.