100 Percent Pure Organic Lavender Seafoam Facial Cleanser

Filtered by skin type : Dry
100 Percent Pure Organic Lavender Seafoam Facial Cleanser
Organic Lavender Seafoam Facial CleanserOrganic Lavender Seafoam Facial Cleanser

Not tested on animals

Seaweeds (Kelp, Sea Lettuce, Spirulina),Green Tea, French Green Sea Clay, Saponified Coconut Oil, Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate), Vitamin E (a-tocopherol), Sea Buckthorn Oil, Rosehip Oil, Extracts of Pomegranate, Grapefruit Seed and Rosemary, Lavender Essential Oil, Extracts of Cinnamon, Thyme, Goldenseal and Oregano

About a year and a half ago, I made the decision to replace all my skincare products with natural alternatives. 100% Pure was my first foray into that arena and boy am I glad I found them. While the price is a little steep, it is worth it since they use natural ingredients that you can actually pronounce! I love this cleanser, I've been through about 8 tubes and it doesn't disappoint! Somehow, although I have dry skin this cleanser gets my skin clean, moisturized and doesn't leave it stripped and tight. I've decided to branch out and try other more affordable all natural cleansers but I like knowing that I can always pick up a bottle of this tube as a go to!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love it! I've been using it for about a week, and it's perfect! You only need a pea sized amount ot clean your whole face, so the bottle will last you quite a while. I have combination/dry skin, and it doesn't dry my skin out at all. Also, it is almost exfoliating, so it helps to remove a few pieces of dry skin. It's not meant to be exfoliating, but the tiny clay particles somewhat exfoliates. Not harshly at all. It leaves my skin soft and smooth. Not artificially soft like a lot of products do, but truly, naturally soft. The smell isn't very pleasant but it doesn't bother me. Definitely recommend!

Edit: I've noticed it gives me under the skin pimples, as if it doesn't quite clean enough. I finished the tube but won't buy again.