Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Eau Fraîche Skinscent

Bronze Goddess Eau Fraîche Skinscent

4.1

on 10/21/2016 8:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Always wore a small amount of this as smells so sexy and fun. But then I got my best friend a bottle and now I can't stand the smell as she wears it all the damn time.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the coconut, sun tan oily smell, perhaps a bit of amber as well. Makes me feel like I'm going on a lux vacation, but still suitable for all year round. Last all day as well!

To Read all 134 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I loved the original Tom Ford version, loved it. I was lucky to find several at CCO's for a bit but still managed to run out. Tried each year's version as it arrived and said nope. Tried this year's version and finally, FINALLY it smells like the original. Like warm, salty, suntanlotiony skin. Thank you EL. Thank you.

on 2/14/2016 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I love this scent. It is warm, summery, beachy, creamy, but light. Just lovely. Reminds me of coconut oil, summer, beaches and holidays. At times can be hard to find/get.

on 10/9/2015 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I completely loved the scent when I sprayed it on a scent strip in the store. I truly did. However after wearing it for a few hours it LEGIT started smelling like cat pee. At first I didn't realize it was the perfume and wondered where the stench came from. It finally hit me that it was me lol. The scent just doesn't work with my skin apparently.

I will always have a bottle of this. So good for day time and after work drinks

on 9/22/2015 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this scent for summer! I am pretty sure that they change the scent slightly every time they launch their Bronze Goddess range. In 2014 I find that the scent it quite strong, however in 2015 I find that the scent is a lot lighter and sweeter.

I would recommend this scent for someone in their mid 20's, I find that this scent has quite a mature scent.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am reviewing the Rollerball version of Bronze Goddess. "skinscent" to me means "MSBB" (my skin but better), a kinda scent you smell when you lean in for a hug & get a heavenly whiff. So I like my perfumes to be a little less skinscent & more projecting but BG is plenty projected on me but I have to reapply quite often. I know your nose gets used to the scent but I relish reapplying this just for the pure joy of it. This is a youthful tropical hideaway of sun tan lotion, coconut, vanilla, pineapple, sunshine & sand dunes at dusk. The sun goes down, the night gets sexier, conversations get shorter, music gets louder, tropical drinks with dark rum & pineapple juice, coconutty as delish as your skin smells. The night awakens with the essence of the tropics in a bottle. A vacation in a spritz, it will always remind me of Jan/Feb 07 when I went to Maui. Good times!! I also lurve Bobbi Brown Beach but it is totally different. I am a "rebel" (haha!) in I wear these year 'round, smelling BG in winter is an unexpected delight! It does work the entire year even w snow on the ground. I will always have this in my stash.

on 9/5/2015 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Right away it smells like lemon cake topped with coconut.
Then it's a nutty cherry-almond biscotti.
It finally turns musky, spicy, and it's quite unisex during the dry down and final notes.
I don't really detect any sunscreen, and it doesn't remind me of the beach at all. It's more reminiscent of a tropical, creamy coconut rum drink.
There's not enough salt, body sweat, baking skin or sun cream to evoke any kind of beach memory for me, and I have plenty of them.

I do like it, but was expecting something completely different based on the notes, and the many reviews that I poured over before blind buying.
If you've sampled this and find it doesn't capture the beach for you, try Bobbi Brown's Beach.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is the epitome of summer in a bottle for me. It isn't too heavy and it has pretty decent longevity on my skin. I am considering getting the body oil to see how well it pairs with it. I also bought this randomly and glad I did since I think it smells wonderful. I pick up the Coppertone notes, but it is not the only thing that stands out to me. There is a creamy accord in there somewhere. I would buy again.

Popular Fragrances