Uploaded by cmd783

package quality

price range

Reviews

May/07/2017

This is a great scent that just transports you to the beach and summer. It smells like suntan lotion and sunshine. I like that this is a lighter scent. There is now an EDP, but it is a bit different from this. I think this is unisex, men or women can wear this. It's a really lovely scent.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (470 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

Apr/14/2017

I love scents that are unique, nostalgic, and I am a sucker for anything coconutty. Bronze Goddess has a sunscreen smell, which I also love (Flower by Kenzo has a similar familiar scent, imo)! My only complaint is the lack of staying power. I like to spray this on my hair and on fabrics because I find that my body chemistry alters the scent a bit.

Also, be sure to try this formula AND …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (77 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Oct/21/2016

Always wore a small amount of this as smells so sexy and fun. But then I got my best friend a bottle and now I can't stand the smell as she wears it all the damn time.

5 of 8 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

May/01/2016

I love the coconut, sun tan oily smell, perhaps a bit of amber as well. Makes me feel like I'm going on a lux vacation, but still suitable for all year round. Last all day as well!

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (490 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

Apr/18/2016

I loved the original Tom Ford version, loved it. I was lucky to find several at CCO's for a bit but still managed to run out. Tried each year's version as it arrived and said nope. Tried this year's version and finally, FINALLY it smells like the original. Like warm, salty, suntanlotiony skin. Thank you EL. Thank you.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Olive, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

fromurs123

Feb/14/2016

I love this scent. It is warm, summery, beachy, creamy, but light. Just lovely. Reminds me of coconut oil, summer, beaches and holidays. At times can be hard to find/get.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (119 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Other

1.0

Oct/09/2015

I completely loved the scent when I sprayed it on a scent strip in the store. I truly did. However after wearing it for a few hours it LEGIT started smelling like cat pee. At first I didn't realize it was the perfume and wondered where the stench came from. It finally hit me that it was me lol. The scent just doesn't work with my skin apparently.

8 of 10 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair

HairBlond

Sep/28/2015

I will always have a bottle of this. So good for day time and after work drinks

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Sep/22/2015

I love this scent for summer! I am pretty sure that they change the scent slightly every time they launch their Bronze Goddess range. In 2014 I find that the scent it quite strong, however in 2015 I find that the scent is a lot lighter and sweeter.

I would recommend this scent for someone in their mid 20's, I find that this scent has quite a mature scent.

3 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

Sep/12/2015

I am reviewing the Rollerball version of Bronze Goddess. "skinscent" to me means "MSBB" (my skin but better), a kinda scent you smell when you lean in for a hug & get a heavenly whiff. So I like my perfumes to be a little less skinscent & more projecting but BG is plenty projected on me but I have to reapply quite often. I know your nose gets used to the scent but I …Read more

5 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

Age36-43