Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Eau Fraîche Skinscent

Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Eau Fraîche Skinscent
Bronze Goddess Eau Fraîche Skinscent

4.1

on 10/27/2017 10:39:00 PM

Loooooveeee!!! I don't know if they change this scent year to year, but I bought it this year (the 1.7 oz bottle with the blue ring around the cap base) and I love it. It really smells like the beach...or at least my memories of going to the beach. That sunscreen smell mixed with summer. I have no idea how to describe it. Just perfect. I love this. I will definitely repurchase.

on 5/7/2017 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a great scent that just transports you to the beach and summer. It smells like suntan lotion and sunshine. I like that this is a lighter scent. There is now an EDP, but it is a bit different from this. I think this is unisex, men or women can wear this. It's a really lovely scent.

I love scents that are unique, nostalgic, and I am a sucker for anything coconutty. Bronze Goddess has a sunscreen smell, which I also love (Flower by Kenzo has a similar familiar scent, imo)! My only complaint is the lack of staying power. I like to spray this on my hair and on fabrics because I find that my body chemistry alters the scent a bit.

Also, be sure to try this formula AND the eau de parfum. The perfume is stronger and lasts longer, but smells slightly different from the skin fraiche!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I loved the original Tom Ford version, loved it. I was lucky to find several at CCO's for a bit but still managed to run out. Tried each year's version as it arrived and said nope. Tried this year's version and finally, FINALLY it smells like the original. Like warm, salty, suntanlotiony skin. Thank you EL. Thank you.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the coconut, sun tan oily smell, perhaps a bit of amber as well. Makes me feel like I'm going on a lux vacation, but still suitable for all year round. Last all day as well!

on 10/21/2016 8:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Always wore a small amount of this as smells so sexy and fun. But then I got my best friend a bottle and now I can't stand the smell as she wears it all the damn time.

on 2/14/2016 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I love this scent. It is warm, summery, beachy, creamy, but light. Just lovely. Reminds me of coconut oil, summer, beaches and holidays. At times can be hard to find/get.

on 10/9/2015 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I completely loved the scent when I sprayed it on a scent strip in the store. I truly did. However after wearing it for a few hours it LEGIT started smelling like cat pee. At first I didn't realize it was the perfume and wondered where the stench came from. It finally hit me that it was me lol. The scent just doesn't work with my skin apparently.

I will always have a bottle of this. So good for day time and after work drinks

on 9/22/2015 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this scent for summer! I am pretty sure that they change the scent slightly every time they launch their Bronze Goddess range. In 2014 I find that the scent it quite strong, however in 2015 I find that the scent is a lot lighter and sweeter.

I would recommend this scent for someone in their mid 20's, I find that this scent has quite a mature scent.

Popular Fragrances