L'Occitane Honey & Lemon Sweet Sugar Scrub

Filtered by skin tone : Tan

1 review

Glycerin, Sucrose, Caprylic/Capric Trigylceride, Isononyl Isonanoate, PEG-8 Beeswax, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Polyethylene, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Fragrance, Silica, Tribehenin, Lemon Peel Extract Powder, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Glyceryl Behenate, Tocopherol, Honey, Lemon Fruit Extract, Grapefruit Peel Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Sunflower Seed Oil, Honey Extract, Polyacrylamide, Propylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Lycopene, Citric Acid, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Citral.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This scrub smells AMAZING! Very sweet with a slight lemon scent. Not sharp at all. When i first used it in the shower i was like aaahhhhhh..pure heaven.
It's actually very gentle. It doesn't scractch or hurt the skin like alot of other body scrubs. Very smooth and spreads wonderfully. It looks like cooked grits lol. Isn't overly greasy at all.....it's just.....perfect. I don't neccesarily need to apply body cream after i get out the shower. And the scent last last lasts on the skin. I love this product. Makes me feel like a queen when i use it!! Very luxurious. uummmm. I wonder if i could use it on my face??? Im going to use my BF as a guinea pig hehehe.