L'Occitane Honey & Lemon Sweet Sugar Scrub

Filtered by eye Color : Green

3.0

Glycerin, Sucrose, Caprylic/Capric Trigylceride, Isononyl Isonanoate, PEG-8 Beeswax, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Polyethylene, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Fragrance, Silica, Tribehenin, Lemon Peel Extract Powder, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Glyceryl Behenate, Tocopherol, Honey, Lemon Fruit Extract, Grapefruit Peel Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Sunflower Seed Oil, Honey Extract, Polyacrylamide, Propylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Lycopene, Citric Acid, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Citral.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This scrub isn't as harsh has the other scrubs I've used. It is very gently and you don't have to worry about burning yourself if you have a cut. It still does the d deed of a scrub. It doesn't harden like other scrubs do. I've had mine for a year. I buy more than just one scrub and I put them into rotation and this one also kept its smoothness and never got rough in texture like other name brand scrubs.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

The quality of this scrub is exceptional - the sugar grains are very fine, the scrub spreads well, and the little $10 travel-sized tub I purchased (2.6 oz) has lasted me several weeks - however, I purchased this after falling in love with the harvest honey scent and it is not even remotely similar to the other honey products L'Occitane is known for. The honey in this is ok, but the lemon fragrance just doesn't do it for me. Personally, the scent turns me off to this scrub, and the price is fairly expensive for the amount of product you get, so I took two lippies off. If you absolutely love the fragrance, this is a high-quality product that I would recommend, it's just not for me.