L'Occitane Honey & Lemon Sweet Sugar Scrub

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

3.7

Glycerin, Sucrose, Caprylic/Capric Trigylceride, Isononyl Isonanoate, PEG-8 Beeswax, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Polyethylene, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Fragrance, Silica, Tribehenin, Lemon Peel Extract Powder, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Glyceryl Behenate, Tocopherol, Honey, Lemon Fruit Extract, Grapefruit Peel Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Sunflower Seed Oil, Honey Extract, Polyacrylamide, Propylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Lycopene, Citric Acid, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Citral.

The Honey & Lemon Sweet Sugar Scrub by L'Occitane really rocks. It exfoliates, softens and moisturizes like no other scrub. I cannot believe the difference in my skin after just ONE use. You've got to try it. Highly recommended!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

In Australia at least, the Honey and Lemon Sweet Sugar Scrub has been discontinued along with the rest of the Honey and Lemon Range.

When it was sold, the 250ml jar retailed for a whopping $46.95 and I'd always baulked at the price. Several months ago, I'd spotted it on sale in a L'Occitane boutique for $30, so I snapped up a tub on impulse.

The honey dominates the scent and drowns out the lemon I was hoping would be more pronounced.

The tub while plastic and thus suitable for bathroom, has this annoying narrow rim near the neck where some of the scrub has gotten wedged and it's going to be annoying to try and get that last bit out.

It's a lovely scrub to use, not harsh or oily, but there are more effective ones out there to be had for less money. The fine-grained sugar and glycerine in this is not to my taste, so I wouldn't repurchase. This product is suitable only if you're after a gentle, non-oily body scrub for daily use.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

The quality of this scrub is exceptional - the sugar grains are very fine, the scrub spreads well, and the little $10 travel-sized tub I purchased (2.6 oz) has lasted me several weeks - however, I purchased this after falling in love with the harvest honey scent and it is not even remotely similar to the other honey products L'Occitane is known for. The honey in this is ok, but the lemon fragrance just doesn't do it for me. Personally, the scent turns me off to this scrub, and the price is fairly expensive for the amount of product you get, so I took two lippies off. If you absolutely love the fragrance, this is a high-quality product that I would recommend, it's just not for me.