4.6

0.1%: PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ISOPROPANOL, CARBOMER, TRIETHANOLAMINE, BUTYLATED HYDROXY TOLUENE, METHYL HYDROXY BENZOATE, PROPYL HYDROXY BENZOATE ______________________________________________________ 0.05%: PEG-4 OLIVATE, OLIVE OIL PEG-7 ESTERS, METHYL HYDROXY BENZOATE, PROPYL HYDROXY, BENZOATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SILICON OIL, CARRYLIC CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CARBOMER, TRIETHANOLAMINE, PURIFIED WATER ______________________________________________________ 0.025%: PEG-4 OLIVATE, OLIVE OIL PEG-7 ESTERS, METHYL HYDROXY BENZOATE, PROPYL HYDROXY, BENZOATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SILICON OIL, CARRYLIC CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CARBOMER, TRIETHANOLAMINE, PURIFIED WATER

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE THIS STUFF! I got mine at http://cocktailcosmetics.tictail.com/products/skincare
***** OK So I have battled with acne scarring and hyper pigmentation and texture for 15 years. I tried Brand name retin-a and this stuff is better!!! I couldn't afford to go to keep going to a dermatologist or pay for an expensive prescription and deal with all of that and then risk all that trouble for something else that might not work so I looked around and found A-ret Gel AND I LOVE IT. I have the light, medium and strong gel strengths and the .05 cream as well. The .01 definitely makes my skin peel if applied once, it takes 4 days to see it start to peel. I have pretty resistant thick strong skin like if I wash it, it's not red, it's tan. The first time I used waaay to much and had a small reaction. But i've been using all of these consistently going on 3 years now and cannot do without them. I like the .05 and .025 the best I cannot use the .01 everyday its way to strong. I get it for about $40 from online store based in Los Angeles CA and they really do care and what to help people. Sometimes I get my shipment in 1 day!! Once it took a week and a half cuz they said they sold out too quick but its so worth it. Buying from the weirdo overseas ones have weird paying options and never comes faster than 2-3 weeks! I use .01 if my skin looks dull and the .05 and .025 alternating every other day I'll use one and my skin is glowing, scars are gone, dark spots are gone and lil wrinkles faded and deeper ones look waaaaay better it's freaking amazing and hardly ever break out anymore its a miracle LOVE THIS STUFF SO GLAD I FOUND IT FOR $40!!!! I don't buy expensive cleanser or creams or anything else anymore. I use proactive repair cream before i put on makeup and moisturize with this natural hip seed oil, non-comedogenic oil blend available on that site as well called miracle moon oil I put it on before I go to sleep and my skin looks somehow tighter and clear of redness when i wake up, i wash my face with a plain cleanser and apply proactive repair lotion and then sunscreen then makeup in morning and my skin is amazing now! Hope this helps.

I bought 2 tubes of the .1% gel off of eBay I've gotten it by prescription in the past but it's just too expensive so I buy it from India. I have a friend who vacations in India to see family and asked about the retinoids from India and was told it's no different in terms of the medication itself. I find that to be true as it looks like the same gel I was getting by prescription just minus the ridiculous price tag. I've been using retin a on and off for over 5 years now so I do understand how to use it. I have a way that works for me and I have found that if I stick to it I have great results. I use this mainly for anti aging purposes. I originally started this for acne and tons of skin damage and brown spots from having acne for so many years.

Now at 37 my skin is clear and thanks to this my brown spots and scarring are gone. I use this every 2 days except for some occasional spot treating I can't use this daily it's just too strong. But every 2 days has been giving me great results. The scaring I have is gone any fine lines that were developing are gone. My skin is more even toned not blotchy at all and it's gotten rid of milia and other skin issues like enlarged pores. My skin is super soft and smooth and I've kept peeling to a minimum thanks to the aqua and moisturizing bomb from Belif skin care.

I also use Meishoku organic rose line and that has also helped in keeping my skin hydrated. The .1% is fantastic for me and I love the results I'm getting and am grateful to this medication it's given me my skin back. Also if you want to use .1% go slow it's no joke and I recommend the gel I find it absorbs better and faster Imo. Also for the neck I find this works like no other on the lines. I get amazing results.

on 11/5/2016 7:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I got it off ebay. It's the real stuff, I'm peeling like a snake after a week of use just like I did when I used the J&J brand. It might be scary to buy because most the accounts are new and don't have a lot of feedback, but that's because the sellers get busted for selling prescription cream and have to constantly start new accounts (even though it's technically legal). If it says ''Menarini'' as the manufacturer, you've got yourself the real deal.

I'm satisfied with it. I remember liking the cream version of Retin-A better, but I've heard that the cream version from India causes acne for some. This gel version lacks alcohol so it's not extremely drying in its own right so I can deal with it. Recommended!

I've been using retin a 0.1 for just over two years now and it has changed my life! I first found out about it online after days of research during a very depressing time. I was having problems dealing with my mild acne and it made me incredibly insecure and self conscious at school. This product saved my self esteem and skin.

These are a few things it does:

It speeds up skin cell turnover which makes your skin shed faster and create new skin faster. That's why it helps get rid of stubborn acne as it loosens the trapped sebum inside your pore, making it come out faster and with no need for popping. By regularly exfoliating the skin, it therefore also prevents new and deeper forms of acne from developing as rapidly. So even if you regularly use pore clogging products and eat bad food, retin a will help keep your pores clearer. My skin is 80-% clearer than before I began using and I'm very satisfied with how it looks now (-:

Cons!- makes your skin flake. Regular moisturising is necessary. causes redness and burning sensation especially when you are starting out. May make your skin look 'worse' at first because it works fast and unclogs pores that you didn't even know were clogged!So patience is key, if you don't have the patience you won't get the skin you want.

on 11/17/2015 2:26:00 PM

I am currently using the 0.1 gel and it working good currently i am on week 4 and looking to up the dose from 3 times a week to 4 times a week. Just use a good moisturizer in the morning to avoid peeling. The 0.05 gel didnt do much for me and just made my skin oily it could be due to the oil base.

Here is where i got mine - http://www.bonanza.com/booths/mjunaid4u

I used tretinoin .05 cream for fine lines. Its made my skin glowing but it didn't work on my tiny pores due to acne worse. I never felt itchiness, peeling etc. I've just strarted a ret gel .1for last 1 week. But now my skin is peeled, red ness and redness. And egarly awaiting for a better result.

on 12/30/2013 10:05:00 PM

I've been using tretinoin gel 0.1% for about 4 years now. I have combination skin, wrinkles, acne and acne scars. I didn't get acne on my face until in my mid to late 20's. When I first started using it it made my skin peels and my acne worse for about 1-2 weeks, but after that I started noticing major benefits to my skin. My skin started glowing, my acne cleared up and my wrinkles and scars started to go away. After 4 years of using tretinoin my skin looks so much better than it did 4 years ago. I am glad I found this product. I buy my tretinoin from http://listercosmetics.com/collections/tretinoin-gel.

I would recommend tretinoin gel to anyone who has problem skin, acne, scars or wrinkles. Tretinoin gel made a huge difference in the smoothness of my complexion. The key is to keep using it even if at first it seems to worsen acne.

on 5/29/2013 8:51:00 PM

Hi guys! I used the 0.05% cream for 3 months - no problems, no peeling or anything like that. I wanted faster results so bought Retin A 0.1% gel online..but my skin hates it lol. The gel is much too drying! I am having such a hard time finding 0.1% CREAM online, I can only find the gel. Can anybody recommend a good website? I have found one www.discountpharmacy.biz but I cant find a single review online & I am scared its a fake website! anybody used it before?? thanks!:):)

on 5/29/2008 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I am 43 years old and have sun damage as well as wrinkles so I use this for both.

RETINOIDS HISTORY: Previously I have tried OTC : Retinol 0.5% (Skinceuticals) which was useless, moved to Retinol 0.1% (Skiceuticals) gave me the *worse* reaction my skin has ever known (is it evil, see reviews of how many people had reactions to that) anyway...let me to even believe I had a Sensitive skin (haaa !) and went to tube of Diacneal (Avene) which didn't do anything either...I know many would argue that you don't need to see the face peeling to know it's working but hell I am 43 I have no patience to waste on irritation or usless Retinoids....so I took the Baumann book and my skin has turn out to be very resitant....So I jumped to Prescription Retinoids (thanks to the skincare board help and guidance )

Used Tazorac (two tubes) from ADC and my skin didn't see anything at all, no side effects but no improvement either. Went to the derm and has a Px for Retin A 0.5% Cream (I am not acne prone) and used this with no visible effects either...still use it because now I belive it takes up to one year to see results, however I haven't peeled or flaked or anything after 2 (30 mg tubes). I use a BHA Toner to enhace the penetration.

A-RET 0.1% GEL: a very kind MUAer gave me this in a Swap I fell in love instanly... the texture is lovely and it has been worth to wait and have many trials to get this ! It is STRONG, very strong ! But I love it ! I have a Resistant Skin and many products won't have an effect on me which is a pain in the a**..I dilute still b/c I don't want a face like a lobster and reaching for healing creams (not if I can help it he he...) but I will do it straight when I feel more confident :) . So far I use it every night . but for the first week I used it only every other night for my skin to adjust to this.

My skin looks the best it has ever been lately, looks bright, soft and a few heavy wrinkles I had are 20% gone maybe more I do not know , I still have many around my eyes (Crows feet) but I laugh a lot and I am a very expressive person so they won't go away unless I stop laughing (which I won't do ever or use some Fillers :). But as I have learned is not about this alone but hand in hand with a very good sunscreen . I have sun damage and wrinkles as well as pores that I see huuuge but because I have never used many products I like to keep things simple and use a basic skin care routine because I have no patience and no much time ) so a routine while I use this is , although I am flexible as Winter my skin is more sensitive and Dry than in Summer.

AM
-Cleanse with MDForte III Glycolic Cleanser or Micellar Cleanser
-Vitamin C Serum DIY (15%C ,2%E and Ferulic) wait 10 minutes or Phyto+ fro sundamage
-Sunscreen: La Roche Extreme Fluid SPF50+(PPD28) or Sofina

PM
Cleanse with an Oil Cleanser wait 1 hour
Dilute 1 pea size of 0.1% Gel with a serum (B5 Gel SkinCeuticals)

........................................

My skin type: Dry Resistant, Pigmented and Wrinkled

on 4/21/2008 12:30:00 PM

I love this ret-A gel. It works great on my normal to dry skin. I've been using it for almost a year and have noticed a marked improvement in the texture, clarity, and firmness of my skin. I did have quite a bit of purging and flakiness for the first 2-3 months, but it did clear up. I am using this every other night. A great value for me, since my healthcare provider will not cover Ret-A.