L'Occitane Foaming Cream Bath with 4% Shea Milk

L'Occitane Foaming Cream Bath with 4% Shea Milk

on 6/7/2009 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

I never expected to pay this for a bubble bath - but I am glad I did. This actually gave a VERY moisturizing soak for me. Normally after I am done soaking in the tub, I step out and my skin is dry dry dry. Not with this! It actually dried feeling soft, and not with very tight skin. Smell is nice, and bubbles actually lasted a long time too. It will be a while before I have to, but I would repurchase as a treat for me again. Its my new favorite. :)

I love this product!!!!! L'Occitane bath products are so relaxing and it will have your whole bathroom smelling wonderful. This bubble bath leaves my skin feeling silky and it also helps me relax after a long day at work. The shea butter moisturizes your skin. It is kind of pricey for a bubble bath but if you are looking to splurge it is well worth it.

on 4/5/2005 8:33:00 PM

This is my favorite bubble bath. There is something so comforting and clean about the milk scent. I've repurchased this many times and will continue to do so. Lots of bubbles too! It's pricey, but there is nothing else like it on the market that I've found so I will continue to fork out the cash.

on 12/4/2001 11:49:00 AM

I received this in Milk as a gift, and have repurchased for myself several times. I love the scent, and it leaves skin so soft. Great amount of foam, too. A real winner!

on 9/9/2001 12:12:00 PM

I love this bath product-it foams well and doesn't strip skin of moisture. The scents are great! I love the verbena--which scents the water and the whole bathroom, and is one of the best verbena scents out there.

on 7/24/2001 7:18:00 PM

I bought this in Vanilla, Verbena and Milk cause I loved the soaps so much. I figured that the bath should be just as good... wow, talk about a surprise! They were even better in my opinion. These are really wonderful items to make your bath like a spa. They're so moisturizing and the scents are so true to life. NOne of these fake scents that are just horrible. My bathroom smelled great for hours afterwards. If I want to be energized, I use Verbena and if I want to be relaxing, I mix Milk with Vanilla. This is another product from L'Occitane that I highly recommend!

on 6/18/2001 11:27:00 PM

I'm a repeat offender when it comes to this stuff, particularly the Vanilla and the Fig. I don't come across too many foaming cream baths that actually whip up too much of a stir, but with the L'Occitane, you get lots and lots of bubbles! The vanilla has a nice, warm smell and goes well with the L'Occitane bourbon vanilla soap; the fig has a soft, green fig scent that's not too sweet. Makes the water and the skin very soft!

Popular Body Skincare Products