L'Occitane Foaming Cream Bath with 4% Shea Milk

Filtered by age: 30-35
L'Occitane Foaming Cream Bath with 4% Shea Milk

I love this product!!!!! L'Occitane bath products are so relaxing and it will have your whole bathroom smelling wonderful. This bubble bath leaves my skin feeling silky and it also helps me relax after a long day at work. The shea butter moisturizes your skin. It is kind of pricey for a bubble bath but if you are looking to splurge it is well worth it.

on 4/5/2005 8:33:00 PM

This is my favorite bubble bath. There is something so comforting and clean about the milk scent. I've repurchased this many times and will continue to do so. Lots of bubbles too! It's pricey, but there is nothing else like it on the market that I've found so I will continue to fork out the cash.

on 6/18/2001 11:27:00 PM

I'm a repeat offender when it comes to this stuff, particularly the Vanilla and the Fig. I don't come across too many foaming cream baths that actually whip up too much of a stir, but with the L'Occitane, you get lots and lots of bubbles! The vanilla has a nice, warm smell and goes well with the L'Occitane bourbon vanilla soap; the fig has a soft, green fig scent that's not too sweet. Makes the water and the skin very soft!

Popular Body Skincare Products