L'Oreal Brun Lame

No Image

1 review

on 1/25/2013 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

This is one of the first eyeshadows I ever bought myself, and to this day I still love it since the first moment I applied it! Definitely one of the best eyeshadows I have ever used. Brun Lam (also known as Brown Lam) is a medium brown eyeshadow infused full of glitter which results in a metallic finish on the eyelids that is full of sparkle. It is pretty much the same colour as milk chocolate! It applies so smoothly onto my eyelids and looks great with most colours, and sometimes I even apply it over eyeshadow shades to make them look even more glittery! Its also such a transitional shade you can wear this in the morning, and it will easily take you into the night, and will actually look better in the lighting, as the glitter is reflected! This is most definitely one of those shades you can wear all over the lid, which I actually always used to do back when I was first getting into make up, and still look like youve spent ages on your eyes when you havent. Obviously if you arent a fan of glittery eyeshadow you wont like this, but if you do, definitely get your hands on this, its so pretty! Brun Lam would definitely reside in MACs Veluxe category.