Ponds Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream

Ponds Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream

Water , Lactic Acid , Butylene Glycol , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Isopropyl Palmitate , Steareth-21 , Dimethicone , Dimethiconol , Potassium Hydroxide , Mineral Oil , Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate , Stearyl Dimethicone , Steareth-2 , Hydroxyethyl Acrylate , Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer , Isohexadecane , Polysorbate 60 , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Stearic Acid , Borago Officinalis Seed Oil , Fragrance , Methylparaben , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 , Xanthan Gum , Disodium EDTA , Benzophenone-3 , Propylparaben , Vitamin E Acetate - Tocopheryl Acetate , Hydrolyzed Collagen , Phospholipids

on 7/25/2016 12:23:00 AM

I was not satisfied with this at all. It broke me out and made my face itch intermittently. I am putting this down to the AHA's in this product. It's heavily perfumed,which is a big turnoff for me.
I gave it one lippie because of the packaging.
At first it absorbs quickly but within three hours my face was greasy.
The product is labeled 'won't clog pores' and 'hypoallergenic' but obviously this is another form of the rose colored glasses advertising that these manufacturers spend months working on.

on 7/11/2016 12:08:00 AM

Bought this on a whim in travel size and rushed back next day to buy a full size jar- it's THAT good! Use it at night before Atralin (prescription retinol). Fantastic!!

To Read all 122 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/20/2016 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I saw this advertised on Facebook and then on sale in Target. I have been using it for over a week and I can vividly see a difference. It is very moisturizing but not greasy. You may have a tingling sensation after using it but it is the normal effect on AHA on some of us. My fine wrinkles have disappeared. I recommend exfoliating once in a while with this. I apply this only at nights. My skin is usually oily but this has balanced the condition of my skin to a certain degree.

Great product so far! I've only been using it for 1 week but I noticed a difference immediately. The lines on my forehead look less visible also the texture of my skin is smoother & the little bumps I have (which I HATE) look smaller. I have combo skin with oily t-zone. I hardly ever write reviews but I spent so much money on other face creams & this has worked great on my skin.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I'm always on the look out for a moisturizer that dries down completely, so as not to interfere with sunscreen, primer, foundation, etc., because too many layers of product is never a good thing when you're trying to look natural or at least not like a slippery-skin looking clown.

So when I saw a small tub of this in the travel section at walmart for under $1.50, I figured what the hey I'll try it, and if I don't like it, at least I'm not out a ton of money.

I haven't used it that long so I can't yet say how good it is for eliminating skin issues, but I can say that it dries down completely. Woo hoo, no sticky residue! It's like I found a magic unicorn or something. I swear, I was about to give up on my search.

Using it has definitely helped my makeup look better, so for that reason alone I'll keep repurchasing it. And it helps that Pond's is a trusted company. They've been around for a long time and put out good quality products I think.

on 5/2/2016 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This worked so nicely on my skin but the scent the product had gave me such a huge migraine. I thought the scent would wear off but it lingered throughout the day. It was horrible, I had to wash it off because i couldn't take it anymore :(

I really wanted to like this stuff. I found it in the travel section at my local Meijer for 1.50$!! That combined with the great reviews gave me butterflies. First off I'm 34 and I don't have a ton of wrinkles but some forehead lines are started to appear and I think it's never too early to start. This stuff is pretty creamy and not too thick not too thin. It goes on nicely with just a little tingly sensation in a couple areas where I have larger pores. I have been using it for about a month and I feel like there is a little difference in my forehead lines but my problem is the clogged pores. Within a couple weeks I had little pimples in my tzone area. Nothing major but it definitely clogged my pores : ( I stopped for about a week and it cleared up. I then restarted using it just to confirm and yet again my pores clogged up. For the record I have oily skin. So maybe this is too much for my skin type..

on 3/30/2016 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got this to begin to build my skin's tolerance to AHA's. Paula's Choice lists this moisturizer as being 8% Lactic Acid. I used it for several weeks and I didn't really notice any changes to my skin. I then introduced Alpha Skincare (formerly Alpha Hydrox brand) 10% Glycolic Acid treatment gel applied at night and layered this moisturizer on top after letting the gel sink in. It took a few weeks of using them combined to see a difference but I am really pleased with the results. My skin texture is smoother and it has drastically reduced my hormonal breakouts. Old acne scars and hyperpigmentation are lightening and any new acne seems to heal a lot faster and not be as bad. I know the Glycolic Acid in the Alpha treatment gel is probably the main reason my skin looks better but I will continue to repurchase this as my night time moisturizer as long as my skin stays this way. It's a nice affordable AHA that's widely available at any drugstore and I would definitely recommend it for beginners who want to try out chemical exfoliation. My only complaints are the smell and the tub packaging. I wish it was in a squeeze tube to keep the product air tight and more hygenic.

on 3/17/2016 9:16:00 PM

I bought this moisturizer based on the MUA reviews and I have to admit that I am not dissappointed at all! Wow! I've been using this cream day and night since one month on my 33-year-old face and my fine lines are visibly reduced, especially on my forehead. The consistency is thick and slimy and does not cling to your finger well when you dip it in the jar. Interesting. But this makes you realize what a small amount you need for one application. I have oily skin, and when I apply this sparingly on damp skin, I don't have problems with oiliness. Definitely recommend to people over 30!

on 3/2/2016 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I actually really like this product! It is very light and rubs in easily, but also feels fairly moisturizing. It also doesn't ever break me out, which is a big deal with my extremely sensitive skin.
I dislike the smell, which is very strong and powdery and doesn't fade. I use this at night and wake up still smelling it. I also dislike that it comes in a jar, because that is just asking for bacteria. But I was able to punch a hole in the top of the jar and add a little pump, so that solved that.
All in all, I really do like this product and plan to buy it again.