Ponds Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream

Ponds Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream
Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream

4.1

Water , Lactic Acid , Butylene Glycol , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Isopropyl Palmitate , Steareth-21 , Dimethicone , Dimethiconol , Potassium Hydroxide , Mineral Oil , Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate , Stearyl Dimethicone , Steareth-2 , Hydroxyethyl Acrylate , Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer , Isohexadecane , Polysorbate 60 , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Stearic Acid , Borago Officinalis Seed Oil , Fragrance , Methylparaben , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 , Xanthan Gum , Disodium EDTA , Benzophenone-3 , Propylparaben , Vitamin E Acetate - Tocopheryl Acetate , Hydrolyzed Collagen , Phospholipids

on 1/15/2018 7:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I've used all of the high-end products and popular brands: La Mer, Lauder, The Ordinary, the Sephora boutique brands.

I know the good ingredients and I know my skin. I bought this (on sale) at CVS because my hands are just a mess with these temperatures and the need to wash frequently during flu season.

So I used it on my face, too. And I love it. LOVE IT!

Lactic acid is the number two ingredient along with borage oil, glycerin in a mineral oil/silicone base.

Old school formula but it works for me.

Yep it comes in a jar. Not a great delivery system. But it is a 20th of the price of La Mer.

There is a lot of talk about mineral oil - but when my skin is super dry, it is the ONLY thing that works fast.

on 12/30/2017 6:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

On my third jar. I have found this doesn't absorb on my face fast enough for my liking. I have a weird thing about products sitting on my face (same issue with foundations). However I keep a jar on my nightstand to use on my neck and decollete areas at bedtime. Any excess left over I rub into my hands. Trying to combat signs of aging any way I can!

on 11/19/2017 9:49:00 AM

I started using this product a year ago when I bought a travel size jar for a trip. I was immediately hooked within the first 5 days of using it. Now a year later, and a daily part of my bedtime skincare routine, I can honestly say this is one of the best products I’ve ever used in my life. It’s inexpensive, comes in a huge jar that lasts all year, and it’s helped me look 10 years younger. My skin is so much smoother, it literally glows, and my fine lines have disappeared. Since starting on this a year ago, I’ve introduced it to several of my friends and they all use it religiously now! I don’t see myself letting this go ever.

on 11/3/2017 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

From their website:

Anti-Wrinkle Cream
POND’S anti wrinkle cream is formulated with AHAs (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) and collagen, this daily moisturizer visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines in 2 weeks.
Essential Features

Dermatologist tested
Hypoallergenic
Won't clog pores

Key Ingredients
AHAs (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) - Known as an exfoliant, which gently removes dull surface skin cells and smooths fine lines.
Collagen - Natural fiber known to increase skin strength and elasticity.
Vitamin E - An anti-oxidant that is known to fight free radicals and help with overall skin health.

This is my second jar of this cream. It's around $ 12.50 for a decent sized 7 ounce jar. .I can honestly say I do love the way my skin looks after using it nightly. I do use it only at night, it's much too heavy to use under make up. It does seem to sit on top of my skin and doesn't absorb quickly, ... also leaves it a bit sticky feeling. Once it dries, sometimes I can rub my face and feel it rolling off, it is not a light cream and does not absorb quickly. It also makes my hair around my face oily. The only reason I purchased it a second time was I love the way it makes my skin look and it is very affordable. Now for the bad part. Why they decided to put this much fragrance in this is beyond me. It is NOT a light or faint fragrance unless your sniffer is not working well. I find it extremely perfumed. It's not that it is a horrible smell, but it's just too strong, and heavy. . I don't want a strong perfume on my face when I go to bed. A few times I got up and washed it off because the heavy scent was making me cough, bothering my sinuses and interfering with my sleep. I love fragrances and have tons of perfumes. I just don't want it on my face, around my eyes and nose. I'll use the rest on my hands and legs and will not repurchase.

on 10/5/2017 9:26:00 PM

I love this lotion! Two days after I started using this product I swear my skin was glowing. I've been using this product for over 4 months and because it comes in such a big size it lasts forever! I can't wait to repurchase. I also have noticed I break out a lot less using this lotion over my old moisturizer.

on 4/18/2017 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I actually ended up with this stuff on accident. I was looking for a jar of ponds clarant b3 and was about to purchase a jar when I saw a tiny bottle for 1.47 on target. I ordered that instead. I got ponds rejuveness instead. I guess they had the wrong picture up on the target app. It was labeled, "ponds 24". Oh well. I decided to give it a try and use it on my annoying fine lines under my eyes. Being as young as I am (18 and younger) I was pretty desperate to get them off. I slathered on a layer and the next day, I noticed a difference. I was super excited! I've been using it since Saturday, and today it's Tuesday. And guess what? They're almost gone! And my creases were BAD. let me tell you. Dark, deep creases that were the result of frequent (every night) late nights spent on my phone in the dark. I'm GLAD I ended up with this stuff! I've only been using it for 4 days (morning and night) and the results are great so far. They'll definitely be 90% gone in two weeks, as advertised.
The jar is rather small, but A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY. the scent is like a gentle baby lotion-y smell, which I love. And the texture is nice and creamy too.
So I really don't have anything bad to say about it! Definitely try this, because it WORKS.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I bought a 14oz. jar of this product about a year ago and didn't pay much attention to it. I liked the scent and the way it made my skin feel but was unaware of the AHAs and additional scientific modified ingredients (such as lactic acid) it had in the ingredients. Just today I read an online publication article titled " Top Ten Drugstore Products For Anti Aging." after reading this cream's benefits I immediately dug it out and applied it. I will be using this product in adjunction with my current skin regimen immediately! Grab it ladies! It's not expensive!

on 3/1/2017 9:51:00 AM

I was excited to see a drugstore product using lactic acid. However, the perfumed fragrance is so strong that I couldn't stand to keep using the cream on my face. I'll be using up the rest of the unhygienic little pot as a foot cream, far away from my face, and I won't be repurchasing.

on 2/12/2017 4:30:00 AM

Normally I don't purchase creams packed in jars. It just happened that I forgot my face cream (while travelling) and had to purchase anything. I grabed this Ponds at Walgreens in a trial size, and after my journey I went back and purchased 1 more jar :) The cream is perfect for cold climate. I am close to 40 and feel the need to find smth beside moisturaiser. This one is awesome. The cream dries fast. It gives texture to my skin. I am really excited, especially for the price. I tried Chanel, La Mer - these did nothing. Estee Lauder "Advance Night Repair" is fine but is not enouph now. And this basic Ponds gave the feeling what I was looking for :) The packaging is really bad, the cream is great (and I don't break out)

on 2/7/2017 9:40:00 AM

I got the trial size and went back and bought 4 more I have 2 rejuveness 2 with the blue lid and one with the pink lid and so far the rejuveness is my favorite. The one with the blue lid is my least favorite and the one for evening out skin tone with the pink lid is second favorite and it does work because I had a lot of acne scars on my forehead and no lie one day after using it they faded this is my 3rd day using it and the scars are almost gone. The pink one does what it says. As far as rejuveness for wrinkles idk I don't really have wrinkles to say it works I just like how a little goes a long way and it smells so good like perfume all day on my face.