Ponds Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream

Ponds Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream

Water , Lactic Acid , Butylene Glycol , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Isopropyl Palmitate , Steareth-21 , Dimethicone , Dimethiconol , Potassium Hydroxide , Mineral Oil , Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate , Stearyl Dimethicone , Steareth-2 , Hydroxyethyl Acrylate , Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer , Isohexadecane , Polysorbate 60 , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Stearic Acid , Borago Officinalis Seed Oil , Fragrance , Methylparaben , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 , Xanthan Gum , Disodium EDTA , Benzophenone-3 , Propylparaben , Vitamin E Acetate - Tocopheryl Acetate , Hydrolyzed Collagen , Phospholipids

on 12/17/2016 4:55:00 AM

I have to agree with the people saying that the scent is overpowering. That's my only experience with this cream. I have no idea what great benefits it might be harboring, because I can't make it more than a couple hours and I have to wash it off. I've tried repeatedly, and I always respond the same way: I just have to get that smell off me. That's an odd reaction from me, because I actually *like* scented products. I understand that the scent is probably necessary to mask the lactic acid, and at first whiff, it doesn't seem so bad--but there's something clingy and weird about it. It did seem to make my skin nice and moist while it was on; if they ever make an unscented version, I'll be first in line to try it.

on 12/17/2016 4:07:00 AM

Contains perfumes and every terrible alcohol known to man, including butelyne...pass

on 12/12/2016 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been on a hunt for a good moisturizer. I have fine lines and wrinkles with large pores. My skin tends to be normal to combo during the summer and dry during the winter. My skin is also sensitive. I picked this product up in the travel section. It's amazing. I apply at night and my face is hydrated and supple in the morning. I'll even apply a thin layer in the morning before my makeup if my skin needs it. I'll be picking up the full size.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Wonderful under-the-radar anti-wrinkle cream that has served me well on-and-off for the better part of several years. Pond's is known more for their cold creams, but this is my favorite product of theirs because it has the moisturizing properties of their gentler creams while having exfoliating ingredients.
When first applied it feels, looks and smells much like the cold cream. It is a slightly powdery scent reminiscent of old ladies the world over, but I don't find it unpleasant or lingering so it's not a factor for me.
The consistency is only somewhat thick, more lotiony, like another AHA cream I have. It creates a tingling sensation when first applied, but I find that when using it consistently over some time, this goes away for the most part. It is not a burning or irritating sensation, but it does indicate that exfoliation is taking place. My skin feels a bit tighter, smoother and brighter after using this, but it also hydrates well.
At age 28, I don't have wrinkles yet but I believe this cream has played a role in staving them off. I just like to think of this as a product gentle enough for daily use that is doing its part to regenerate my skin.

on 9/30/2016 1:06:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is a great affordable anti aging moisturizer. It contains around 8% lactic acid and it's at a ph that will maximize its exfoliation properties. It's is a fairly rich cream and it is highly fragranced (grandma/floral scent). It may tingle a little upon application because of the lactic acid removing the dead surface cells. I purchase the 1.75 oz travel size tubs of the cream so that I can keep the product fresher and it's easier to carry around. There is also a negligible amount of collagen in the cream which might have some water binding properties but I think the lactic acid is what's really helping your skin. I was pleasantly surprised to like this cream.

on 7/25/2016 12:23:00 AM

I was not satisfied with this at all. It broke me out and made my face itch intermittently. I am putting this down to the AHA's in this product. It's heavily perfumed,which is a big turnoff for me.
I gave it one lippie because of the packaging.
At first it absorbs quickly but within three hours my face was greasy.
The product is labeled 'won't clog pores' and 'hypoallergenic' but obviously this is another form of the rose colored glasses advertising that these manufacturers spend months working on.

on 7/11/2016 12:08:00 AM

Bought this on a whim in travel size and rushed back next day to buy a full size jar- it's THAT good! Use it at night before Atralin (prescription retinol). Fantastic!!

on 6/20/2016 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I saw this advertised on Facebook and then on sale in Target. I have been using it for over a week and I can vividly see a difference. It is very moisturizing but not greasy. You may have a tingling sensation after using it but it is the normal effect on AHA on some of us. My fine wrinkles have disappeared. I recommend exfoliating once in a while with this. I apply this only at nights. My skin is usually oily but this has balanced the condition of my skin to a certain degree.

Great product so far! I've only been using it for 1 week but I noticed a difference immediately. The lines on my forehead look less visible also the texture of my skin is smoother & the little bumps I have (which I HATE) look smaller. I have combo skin with oily t-zone. I hardly ever write reviews but I spent so much money on other face creams & this has worked great on my skin.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I'm always on the look out for a moisturizer that dries down completely, so as not to interfere with sunscreen, primer, foundation, etc., because too many layers of product is never a good thing when you're trying to look natural or at least not like a slippery-skin looking clown.

So when I saw a small tub of this in the travel section at walmart for under $1.50, I figured what the hey I'll try it, and if I don't like it, at least I'm not out a ton of money.

I haven't used it that long so I can't yet say how good it is for eliminating skin issues, but I can say that it dries down completely. Woo hoo, no sticky residue! It's like I found a magic unicorn or something. I swear, I was about to give up on my search.

Using it has definitely helped my makeup look better, so for that reason alone I'll keep repurchasing it. And it helps that Pond's is a trusted company. They've been around for a long time and put out good quality products I think.