Ponds Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream

Ponds Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream
Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream

Water , Lactic Acid , Butylene Glycol , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Isopropyl Palmitate , Steareth-21 , Dimethicone , Dimethiconol , Potassium Hydroxide , Mineral Oil , Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate , Stearyl Dimethicone , Steareth-2 , Hydroxyethyl Acrylate , Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer , Isohexadecane , Polysorbate 60 , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Stearic Acid , Borago Officinalis Seed Oil , Fragrance , Methylparaben , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 , Xanthan Gum , Disodium EDTA , Benzophenone-3 , Propylparaben , Vitamin E Acetate - Tocopheryl Acetate , Hydrolyzed Collagen , Phospholipids

on 4/18/2017 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I actually ended up with this stuff on accident. I was looking for a jar of ponds clarant b3 and was about to purchase a jar when I saw a tiny bottle for 1.47 on target. I ordered that instead. I got ponds rejuveness instead. I guess they had the wrong picture up on the target app. It was labeled, "ponds 24". Oh well. I decided to give it a try and use it on my annoying fine lines under my eyes. Being as young as I am (18 and younger) I was pretty desperate to get them off. I slathered on a layer and the next day, I noticed a difference. I was super excited! I've been using it since Saturday, and today it's Tuesday. And guess what? They're almost gone! And my creases were BAD. let me tell you. Dark, deep creases that were the result of frequent (every night) late nights spent on my phone in the dark. I'm GLAD I ended up with this stuff! I've only been using it for 4 days (morning and night) and the results are great so far. They'll definitely be 90% gone in two weeks, as advertised.
The jar is rather small, but A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY. the scent is like a gentle baby lotion-y smell, which I love. And the texture is nice and creamy too.
So I really don't have anything bad to say about it! Definitely try this, because it WORKS.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I bought a 14oz. jar of this product about a year ago and didn't pay much attention to it. I liked the scent and the way it made my skin feel but was unaware of the AHAs and additional scientific modified ingredients (such as lactic acid) it had in the ingredients. Just today I read an online publication article titled " Top Ten Drugstore Products For Anti Aging." after reading this cream's benefits I immediately dug it out and applied it. I will be using this product in adjunction with my current skin regimen immediately! Grab it ladies! It's not expensive!

on 3/1/2017 9:51:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I was excited to see a drugstore product using lactic acid. However, the perfumed fragrance is so strong that I couldn't stand to keep using the cream on my face. I'll be using up the rest of the unhygienic little pot as a foot cream, far away from my face, and I won't be repurchasing.

on 2/12/2017 4:30:00 AM

Normally I don't purchase creams packed in jars. It just happened that I forgot my face cream (while travelling) and had to purchase anything. I grabed this Ponds at Walgreens in a trial size, and after my journey I went back and purchased 1 more jar :) The cream is perfect for cold climate. I am close to 40 and feel the need to find smth beside moisturaiser. This one is awesome. The cream dries fast. It gives texture to my skin. I am really excited, especially for the price. I tried Chanel, La Mer - these did nothing. Estee Lauder "Advance Night Repair" is fine but is not enouph now. And this basic Ponds gave the feeling what I was looking for :) The packaging is really bad, the cream is great (and I don't break out)

on 2/7/2017 9:40:00 AM

I got the trial size and went back and bought 4 more I have 2 rejuveness 2 with the blue lid and one with the pink lid and so far the rejuveness is my favorite. The one with the blue lid is my least favorite and the one for evening out skin tone with the pink lid is second favorite and it does work because I had a lot of acne scars on my forehead and no lie one day after using it they faded this is my 3rd day using it and the scars are almost gone. The pink one does what it says. As far as rejuveness for wrinkles idk I don't really have wrinkles to say it works I just like how a little goes a long way and it smells so good like perfume all day on my face.

on 1/28/2017 8:36:00 PM

I've been a fan of Ponds for more years than I can count and love their quality. Nothing beats their cold cream so I thought I would give this moisturizer a try and found I was not disappointed. I especially like the gentle exfoliating properties and the way my skin feels moisturized and smooth in the morning. I think the cream is pretty straight forward and unless there are specific issues with your skin I.e. sensitive etc. then you should have no issues. I found it really moisturizes well and I have very dry skin.
As far as the smell...I can honestly say I really don't get all the flap about that. I found it to have a mild fragrance that tends to fade rather shortly after application. And on the note of fragrance, I not sure how a fresh powdery smell came to be associated with old ladies anyway....I mean after all...isn't that scent associated with babies? And can a fresh powdery scent be any worse than all the pomegranate, grapefruit, lemon, or any of the other fruitiness going on? So if fragrance is the guideline for moisturizer...then it will be a long search for a good one.

on 12/17/2016 4:55:00 AM

I have to agree with the people saying that the scent is overpowering. That's my only experience with this cream. I have no idea what great benefits it might be harboring, because I can't make it more than a couple hours and I have to wash it off. I've tried repeatedly, and I always respond the same way: I just have to get that smell off me. That's an odd reaction from me, because I actually *like* scented products. I understand that the scent is probably necessary to mask the lactic acid, and at first whiff, it doesn't seem so bad--but there's something clingy and weird about it. It did seem to make my skin nice and moist while it was on; if they ever make an unscented version, I'll be first in line to try it.

on 12/17/2016 4:07:00 AM

Contains perfumes and every terrible alcohol known to man, including butelyne...pass

on 12/12/2016 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been on a hunt for a good moisturizer. I have fine lines and wrinkles with large pores. My skin tends to be normal to combo during the summer and dry during the winter. My skin is also sensitive. I picked this product up in the travel section. It's amazing. I apply at night and my face is hydrated and supple in the morning. I'll even apply a thin layer in the morning before my makeup if my skin needs it. I'll be picking up the full size.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Wonderful under-the-radar anti-wrinkle cream that has served me well on-and-off for the better part of several years. Pond's is known more for their cold creams, but this is my favorite product of theirs because it has the moisturizing properties of their gentler creams while having exfoliating ingredients.
When first applied it feels, looks and smells much like the cold cream. It is a slightly powdery scent reminiscent of old ladies the world over, but I don't find it unpleasant or lingering so it's not a factor for me.
The consistency is only somewhat thick, more lotiony, like another AHA cream I have. It creates a tingling sensation when first applied, but I find that when using it consistently over some time, this goes away for the most part. It is not a burning or irritating sensation, but it does indicate that exfoliation is taking place. My skin feels a bit tighter, smoother and brighter after using this, but it also hydrates well.
At age 28, I don't have wrinkles yet but I believe this cream has played a role in staving them off. I just like to think of this as a product gentle enough for daily use that is doing its part to regenerate my skin.