Bioelements Flash Foam Cleanser

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
No Image

1.0

on 5/7/2010 11:03:00 PM

The lady at the spa I go to said that I would only need 1 pump of this but I find that I need about 3 to get a good lather. One or two just seems to disappear as soon as I apply it to my damp face. I'm not sure of the impact this cleanser alone has had on my skin since using it because I've been using it together with the other products in the "Great Skin In A Box" for combo skin. My skin is softer yet still looks the same (plus newly acquired blackheads) so I will probably try something else after the products run out. Because let's face it (no pun intended) when I shell out $90 for skincare I expect some results. It's also ridiculously expensive too, the cleanser alone is $32!

*Update: This pump broke within a two weeks of use. And besides, from using everything Bioelements for the past six months, my skin is littered with cystic acne and whiteheads. My "esthetician" says to "wait it out" but sorry I expect my skin to get better not WORSE after spending hundreds of dollars on facials and these worthless products.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I will never be buying this again. First of all, the price was not worth it, I paid $40 for this cleanser and the only thing I liked about it was the scent. My skin broke out horribly for the entire time I used it (which was about a month). As soon as I started using something else, my skin cleared up.