Bioelements Flash Foam Cleanser

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
No Image

4.8

Perfect! Lightweight, gels and creams break me out. This is amazing!!! Tried Caudalie, gonna return that and stick with this, always a great cleanser. I also use it with my clarisonic. Rinses off well.

A truly high quality cleanser, honestly the best one I've tried. One pump gives a lot of foam, so the bottle lasts a long time. The foam lathers more when you rub it on your face, so it does take off make up easily. My face feels so soft and refreshed after using this - not dry at all.
Now, the price....$30, ouch! a little CRAZY to pay 30 dollars for a cleanser. It's good stuff, but it's not a miracle in a bottle - I still have blackheads so don't think it will miraculously dissolve them all and close pores. Due to the price, I wasn't going to repurchase, until...my husband commented on how beautiful my skin was looking. He asked what did I change in my skincare routine because my skin was looking so nice, so glowy and clear. What a compliment! I told him it was this face wash but that it was too expensive - but can you believe this - he said, "if 30 dollars for face wash that lasts 5 to 6 months makes your face look this great, keep on buying it!" So, since I have the green light, I think I will repurchase :-).
And it's true -- if you use one to two pumps the bottle will last about 5 months.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This is a light cleansing foam with pineapple and papaya extracts to gently exfoliate the face. It has not dried out my normal-to dry skin (LOLA) so far (using it during the Spring/Summer months). Also contains pumpkin seed, vitamin B-5, green tea, allantoin and orange oil. Has a slight orange scent which is quite refreshing in the morning.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

It does what it says! Anything with anti-oxidants is so good for the skin, but this cleanser really is slight, removes dirt, and removes makeup in just one little pump. My skin feels so soft and healthy after I use this product. I'm on my first bottle b/c I received it as a gift, so if it does indeed last a long time, then I would say it is worth the price. Otherwise, it's quite expensive.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Very rarely do I find a truly exceptional product but when I do, it is cause for celebration. This is such a product. I received this as a gift along with the Clarisonic brush last Christmas and I must say, I am very impressed. Even without the brush this was excellent. The right amount of cleanser is dispensed in one pump and I apply it to my already wet face. This stuff is so gentle and dissolves my eye makeup like nothing else. If I'm wearing heavy makeup I may use an extra pump but one is usually enough. It also lasts an exceptionally long time. It's Dec '08 and I've had it since Jan '08 and there is still some in the bottle. Even my brother, who has extremely sensitive skin, likes this cleanser. The only down side to this is the price! I've seen this go for ~$32! I wonder if maybe it is worth it since it lasts such a long time. Maybe I can ask for it at Christmas? Anyway, I still love my Spectro Jel but this is for sure the best cleanser I have ever used.