L'Oreal Infallible 6-Hour Lip Gloss in Sunset

L'Oreal Infallible 6-Hour Lip Gloss in Sunset

3.5

on 10/11/2016 12:29:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Very light peachy shade with some shimmer. Looks great on but is quite subtle. It's much longer lasting than many other glosses I have tried, lasting a few hours which is unusual for a gloss on me. The gloss itself almost feels a bit dry, not a typical gloss but I think that's what makes it last so much longer. I like the diamond shaped applicator with a space in the middle and tube shape is nice. Price is a little high for a drugstore gloss about $11.99cad. Would repurchase and will try other shades.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is a beautiful light peachy-pink with a hint of light golden shimmer. It really does last a significant time period - I've had it go 4-5 hours before taking it off. Unfortunately, unless my lips are already in perfect condition, this really makes them visibly flaky and dry under the color. I also don't like the scent, which is heavy perfume vanilla (think BBW Vanilla Noir) with menthol.

on 1/25/2012 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

A bit thin, not sticky and quite sparkly with micro sparkle. Bought it because of RHOBH Kyle Richards loves it, and she has good taste I think when it comes to makeup. It's a nice lip gloss definitely. Interesting heart shape doe footy applicator.

on 3/1/2012 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Sunset is an opaque medium peach lipgloss.it containsa little bit of shimmers.it glides on smoothly,it brings a nice peacy color to the lips! Verry moisturizing! Last verry long! Love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like the feel of this gloss on my lips, but once on my lips I can not see any color. I would buy again if I wanted a clear gloss

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I really like this gloss...There used to be a time until 3yrs ago I only wore gloss, but discovered lipstick as gloss often spoils faster (congealed etc.) Anyhow, I do not think they sell this anymore, but a friend gave me this in "Sunset" still fully packaged so not sure how old it was. It hardly shows up on my lips (I'm med-brown skinned w/ almost a natural purple tone to my lips) however, it's the perfect day-time gloss. It's also great for putting over overly matte lipsticks. Stays on forever. It's def sticky but I actually don't mind it. It lasts hours and has a nice dry down look too.

on 10/20/2008 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I am a huge MAC fan and adore their lipglosses, so I was hesitant to try out a new brand of lipgloss. I absolutely love this lipgloss even more than my MAC glosses. Sunset is a medium peach color with shimmer. The formula goes on really smoothly and the staying power is unbelievable!! I am talking *hours* of staying power, even through drinking and eating. I'm so shocked how great this lipgloss is. I will definitely buy again, and probably phase out MAC's glosses in my collection. These cost around $8 US, but I bought two at my CVS with their 'buy one get one half off'.

on 4/21/2009 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is THE worst lipgloss I've ever tried. It smells very good...like cotton candy...and I also like the applicator. It's a teardrop shaped sponge-y tip. But it's a very drying formula and leaves behind TONS of sparkles on your lips once the gloss has worn off. Would not repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

got this at discount about $4 or $5 so i cant complain THAT much but its too sticky although it does smell good to me. I have to put vaseline on my lips before i apply it becomes it feels drying if i dont. After about 30min it looks darker than it does when applied and it feels all gunky and it doesnt last 6hrs. Wont repurchase.

on 11/24/2010 1:54:00 AM

I LOVE this lipgloss! For a drugstore brand it is simply amazing! This is a must have! The taste is absolutely delicious and quite addicting, this is one of those lip glosses you find yourself reapplying constantly just because it tastes so good. It has cinnamon which does plump your lips and they do look plumper. I wish it had better staying power, you do have to touch up after kissing, drinking, smoking, etc. I get sooo many compliments on this lip gloss, and my lips do look like glass after its applied. One note about staying power, is even after the color fades the plumping action remains. I actually put this on first, let it sit and lick some of the color off my lips, then apply my lipstick and then reapply over lipstick, amazing results. I notice when I wear it guys tend to focus on my lips more than ever also! I love this product so much that I always buy it in two's if ever its discontinued. This is definitely one item I never, ever leave home without!