Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blends Sheer Highlighting - Vibrant 24

4.5

I bought this for $11 at my local Target, which is actually expensive for a blush considering I can get much better ones for the $5-$6 price range. But anyway. I bought it in Shade 22 "Pure" and it is a lovely color for fair skin. It does provide a nice glow and has decent pigmentation. The packaging is very bulky, though. :( but if you want a blush that won't irritate your skin and has highlighting properties, this is a good option!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have this in the color Pure. It's a pinkish mauve color. It is NOT pigmented @ all. This blush is probably best for those who want an extremely natural look. The packaging is horrible. It's not easy to open. One time I nicked my finger. I purchased mine @ Walgreens for $12.99 or so which I think was too much.

To Read all 21 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This was my first blush ever. we don't have neutrogena beauty products where I live, i have bought this during a trip to USA, but if we had I deffinately would repurchase it.
It's a very light fresh pink blush, very natural finish. Perfect for daily makeup.
A little expensive for a drugstore blush, but i think it worths.

I've had this blsu for so long, my compact is taped together. I've bought it only twice, but it has lasted forever. I never wear lots of blush at a time because I don't like for my skin to look unnaturally made-up. I haven't looked in a while because I have so much still, but it may be discontinued. I hope not, or at least that I'll find one like it because this has grown with me through my mid-teenage years and now into my twenties. I love it; the colors blend so well and look like a natural blush. This is the only product I have been loyal to for years. With everything else, I love to at least give new things a try.

This is an awesome product. Great on any skin tone/type. It is being discountinued by cheapest place to buy it is at soap.com

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my HG blush. It is a combination of colors and it looks very natural. It gives me that healthy glow that I want out of a blush. My only complaint is that it does not stay on very long, but that won't stop me from repurchasing. Definitely a must try!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a nice, easy to use, subtle blush.

I really recommend it if you don't want to fiddle forever to try to make sure not to pick up too much overly pigmented blush for fear of looking like a clown.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is my go-to blush. I love the color it gives off. It's sheer and natural looking, but can be built up. I don't like the brush that it comes with since it's flimsy, so I would recommend finding another blush-brush to use with this.

I like this. It's subtle. Use a big fluffy brush, not the one included in the package.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Overall, best blush I have EVER tried. Been through the ringer looking for a blush to fit my neutral/cool skin tone and stay on my acne prone skin, and this is it! No working hard to blend, natural healthy finish with a slight swipe of the brush and a more made-up look with layering. LASTS ALL DAY and never looks fake! Love how healthy and happy i look with this blush on my skin. Great job, Neutrogena!

Popular Blush Products