Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer

Price: $

Price: $

Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Kaolin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cinnamic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Hull Powder, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Ultramarines

on 12/15/2013 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This did not show up on my skin at all (NC25). . it looked like regular pressed powder, not bronzer. I couldn't even use it for contouring. It does also have a weird smell like others have mentioned in the reviews. Even my husband smelled the compact and when I asked him to describe the scent he said "a baby change bag. . or changing room smell - like talc and disinfecting wipes. . and not the lemon disinfecting ones!!" - yes that was his exact quote as I typed this. it's not a strong smell but you can definitely smell it on the brush when you apply it.

In all honesty, most make-up tends to have some mild smell or fragrance, and I can look past some minor issues occasionally when the product works. But this just doesn't. I wish it did show up on my skin because PF makes some excellent powders and this one looks cute, has nice packaging and is reasonably priced. I think if you are very pale this may work for you.

on 1/1/2013 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE this bronzer. I'm a big fan of PF's organic pressed powders, and this is no exception. The packaging is horrendous, but I that's part of the eco-friendly pitch. All I know is that this bronzer is great for contouring and adding a healthy glow--it is easy to apply as long as you aren't trying to dig your brush into the product itself. It lasts all day and doesn't have too much sparkle of shimmer. HG bronzer.

I like it, it does smell but it looks very nice and does a good job of making me look a little tan and less sun deprived.

on 4/21/2009 11:13:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I love this bronzer. It's absolutely perfect. Doesn't break me out. Goes on sheer. Perfect glow. I use it in fair though my skin tone is medium. Comes with so much product and lasts a long time. Like 5-6 months. And I use it everyday. Excuse me, I meant errr day. As for the smell I've become immune to it. After 5 days I couldn't smell it anymore and now I cannot smell it at all no matter what. Not even from a new powder. I use almost everything from this line I love it all!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I FREAKIN LOVE THIS PRODUCT! it's almost as good as bare escentuals.

PROS: goes on SO smooth, especially if you apply moisturizer right beforehand, no caking; natural looking tan (i'm a medium/olive complexion depending on the season), there's no need to apply more than twice, makes my complexion brighter and healthy-looking.

CONS: the smell (i'm not sure what it is, but i need to spritz on extra perfume before i leave the house so it can cover up the smell), the container (i know it's eco-friendly and whatever, but i left it by the sink and it got wet, the cardboard is gross looking now. lol but that's my fault.), the brush sucks--i recommend using the kabuki brush from BE, goes on more evenly

LOVE, would repurchase and even though it's $15, it's a lot cheaper and less messier than bare escentuals =)

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Most Of My Products I Use On My Skin And Hair Are Completely Natural So I Ready Needed A Powder That Was Organic And Safe To Use On My Acne Prone Skin. When I Was Reading Walgreen’s Sells Paper, Physician Formula Was 40% Off... I Always Wanted To Buy Physician Formula Organic Wear But Money Was Tight. Thank Goodness It Was On Sale And I Can Finally Try Out The Product.

I Have African American Skin Color And Physician Formula Doesn't Have Colors To Fit For Us. Well... I Decide To Use The Bronzing Veil In Light Bronzer And Hoping That It Would Turn Out The Same As The Powder. I Was So Desperate To Buy Physician Formula Organic Wear Because The Ingredients Are Amazing And So Healthy For The Skin. So I Gave The Product A Try.

WHOA! It Covers My Acne Scars. My Oily Skin Was In Bay All Day Even In The Sticky Environment. (I Live In Florida And That Same Day Hurricane Fay Was Near)

It Fits My Skin Color Like Crazy! I Love This Product So Much I Wanted To Buy The Company. I'm Serious. I Never Felt A Powder So Light Or Unsticky With This Amazing Powder. Ever It’s A Bronzer, It Fits Like A Powder. YEAH! I Found Away That African American Can Use Physician Formula.

Go Ahead And Try Physician Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin