Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer

3.6

Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Kaolin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cinnamic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Hull Powder, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Ultramarines

on 5/29/2016 7:16:00 AM

This bronzer gets a bad rep, and I get why: it doesn`t smell pleasant at all. In fact I have to agree with everything the other reviewers here have said about the fragrance. Having said that, this bronzer is made from natural ingredients, it has the right hue for my pale complexion, and it`s the only bronzer and contour product that doesn`t break me out. With every other bronzer/contouring powder I`ve used, I could see a bunch of small pimples and hives forming just where I apply contour. Regarding the smell, while I find it unpleasant, it disappears from my skin after application. My boyfriend has a very sensitive nose and he`s never complained when I wear this. You get a pretty decent amount in the pan, too. I never use the brush that comes with it because I find the hairs harsh and irritating. So I took off a lippie for the brush and the temporary scent, otherwise I like the performance, ingredient list and price, and will definitely repurchase.

on 12/25/2014 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love this bronzer, all natural and awesome! My skin never has a bad reaction or breakouts and I use it all over. Also use it to contour and as a midtone for eyeshadow too!

I love the regular Physicians Formula bronzers and I thought organic would be better, but I was wrong. This powder smells and isn't really pigmented. My suggestion is to not waste your money.

I really like this bronzer--it does NOT have a strange odor at all. It does have a touch of shimmer, which actually looks nice on when applied to the cheeks. I have fair skin, but I purchased the medium shade--it's just right. Thank goodness this line was created! Ladies, check the ingredient list on all your products--your skin really does absorb what you put on it, so beware..the organic wear line does not include parabens, which have been linked to breast cancer.

I love this bronzer! It seems in the past whenever I have tried bronzers designed for fair skin, they has chunks of bronze or gold shimmer in them and it just looked so fake to me. This is a perfect,natural tan shade. The formula is very light weight and breathable. It blends very well, and doesn't irritate my skin or cause breakouts or clog pores.
I love the earthy packaging and the cute brush it comes with.
It looks like it will last a long time, as well.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've really liked the rest of the physicians formula organic wear line, but I had to stop using this. It gave my face a really natural-looking glow at first, but by the end of the day, my face was REALLY REALLY oily!!! Yuck! Maybe this powder will be okay to use during the winter, but definitely not during the hot summer months. Too bad... =(

Oh, and some people have mentioned a bad smell, but I didn't think it was that bad. And it went away after being on your face for a while.

Hope that helped!!! <3

on 4/22/2008 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

To me this product smells herbal and not bad at all.
But I didnt like it because it made me shiney , it has shimmer in it, so I returned it. If it was more matte I would have kept it.

on 2/29/2008 12:48:00 AM

I have this in Bronze Organics - Fair Skin. I'm very fair with super oily, cystic-acne prone skin. This stuff is excellent! I love my Urban Decay Baked Bronzer, but I wanted something simple and inexpensive to stash in my drawer at work for days when I look like the living dead (happens a lot). I tried it before work this morning. It's a lot more pigmented than I expected and the color lasted almost all day (even better than UD, which I have to reapply over lunch). It's a very soft, no-shimmer color that's totally not orangey. It looked very natural and warmed up my skin without looking fake. Given it's February, that's pretty good. This color might be a tad light once summer comes, but for my winter white skin, it's great. It actually seemed to absorb oil, too, which I could attribute to the kaolin and corn starch. If a product is going to break me out it usually does it the very first day; I'm in no worse shape acne-wise than I was this morning, so this is probably safe. Will update if that changes. It does have a funky smell that lingers a little bit. I'm hoping to get used to it. Not sure I like the packaging, either. It's really big and clumsy (i.e. it won't be fitting in your cute little evening bag if you also intend to put a wallet and a cell phone in there), and the paper/cardboard with cellophane windows seems very fragile. I appreciate the going-green idea, but it's still gotta work. As always, PF doesn't test on animals.