Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer

3.5

Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Kaolin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cinnamic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Hull Powder, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Ultramarines

on 11/17/2015 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This product smells really bad; like rancid oil and crayon mixed with old lady perfume in it. The smells has even spread to the other blushes and compact powder that I had depoted into a tin box. I initially thought I had gotten an expired product frim iherb since there wasn't any expiry date stated on iherb site or the product box. Well, it is the same with everyone else.

*CRUELTY FREE!

Absolutely recommend.
If you want a natural-looking, matte bronzer to contour, this product is for you.
If you're going to use a fluffy brush to swipe this all over your face, you will look like you've been in the mud. This is not a product for all over face use. Choose a shimmery bronzer.

I love this product. The ingredients are natural, and it is affordable. I've been using Benefit's Hoola for years and stumbled upon this bronzer during a quick drugstore run before hopping on a plane to Asia. I've been wanting to find a dupe for Hoola for a long time because I use bronzers like a mad woman and run out SO fast. All the other bronzers I tried are either shimmery or orange-y.

Tested in the nasty Asian summer climate, stayed on my face all day long, through the sweat and heat. I haven't really been using Physician's stuff but I definitely will purchase more products if they all have the same great quality as this bronzer.

According to Physician's site: 100% Free of Harsh Chemicals. 100% Free of Synthetic Preservatives. 100% Free of Parabens. 100% Free of GMO's. 100% Free of Synthetic Colors. 100% Free of Synthetic Fragrances. 100% Cruelty Free.

PROS: The color was nice for my skin tone. It was a matte shade that didn't overwhelm my skin, and didn't look fake. The organic ingredients are a nice touch; hasn't made me break out. Also, I love the packaging. It's cute with the mirror and the design. Although the quality is somewhat mediocre.

CONS: I tried to use a bronzer brush or a small powder brush, and the pigment didn't pick up very easily. I had to use a smaller blush brush to really kind of swirl, swirl so the poweder pigments would come up. Once on the skin, it was harder to blend, since 1) the pigments were too concentrated on the blush brush; and 2) I don't know, it just didn't blend out and spread very well.

Oh yes, and I cannot stand the smell either. I wonder if people that are close to your face could smell it,

Everything just seemed stuck in one spot. I had to go through my bag of tricks to blend this powder. Once I got the hang of it, the glow on my skin was really nice and the color was very natural, as I've already said.

I'm sort of on the fence on whether I'd buy this product again. I think it makes for a great everyday bronzer as long as you know how to really blend it in. Otherwise, you give your tell away, since it could end up looking stripe-y.

And by the way, throw out the brush that comes with it. The size is horrible and the bristles are quite stiff. Definitely not to be used for bronzers, blushers, or anything for that matter. I used it just to see what's up, and it didn't pick up any color.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Most Of My Products I Use On My Skin And Hair Are Completely Natural So I Ready Needed A Powder That Was Organic And Safe To Use On My Acne Prone Skin. When I Was Reading Walgreen’s Sells Paper, Physician Formula Was 40% Off... I Always Wanted To Buy Physician Formula Organic Wear But Money Was Tight. Thank Goodness It Was On Sale And I Can Finally Try Out The Product.

I Have African American Skin Color And Physician Formula Doesn't Have Colors To Fit For Us. Well... I Decide To Use The Bronzing Veil In Light Bronzer And Hoping That It Would Turn Out The Same As The Powder. I Was So Desperate To Buy Physician Formula Organic Wear Because The Ingredients Are Amazing And So Healthy For The Skin. So I Gave The Product A Try.

WHOA! It Covers My Acne Scars. My Oily Skin Was In Bay All Day Even In The Sticky Environment. (I Live In Florida And That Same Day Hurricane Fay Was Near)

It Fits My Skin Color Like Crazy! I Love This Product So Much I Wanted To Buy The Company. I'm Serious. I Never Felt A Powder So Light Or Unsticky With This Amazing Powder. Ever It’s A Bronzer, It Fits Like A Powder. YEAH! I Found Away That African American Can Use Physician Formula.

Go Ahead And Try Physician Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin