Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer

3.4

Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Kaolin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cinnamic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Hull Powder, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Ultramarines

I have 2 of these, i prefer the one with the rose color pedals and bronze color, but both work fine for me. the smell is not the nicest. The packing is easy and b/c it's cardboard it helps to lessen the impact when you drop it on the floor so it's less likely to break. it blends okay and does not look dirty or muddy

on 12/15/2013 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This did not show up on my skin at all (NC25). . it looked like regular pressed powder, not bronzer. I couldn't even use it for contouring. It does also have a weird smell like others have mentioned in the reviews. Even my husband smelled the compact and when I asked him to describe the scent he said "a baby change bag. . or changing room smell - like talc and disinfecting wipes. . and not the lemon disinfecting ones!!" - yes that was his exact quote as I typed this. it's not a strong smell but you can definitely smell it on the brush when you apply it.

In all honesty, most make-up tends to have some mild smell or fragrance, and I can look past some minor issues occasionally when the product works. But this just doesn't. I wish it did show up on my skin because PF makes some excellent powders and this one looks cute, has nice packaging and is reasonably priced. I think if you are very pale this may work for you.

on 10/7/2013 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

i love that this is organic and i love the way they packaged this product. it is a nice matte finish bronzer that can easly be used to contour with. its a nice compact with leaves on it and a little brush inside that is honestly useless. the thing is, it has a funky smell. maybe its just mine or maybe it just bothers me more than it does to others. or maybe it could be the result of being an organic product.

on 1/3/2013 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is the first Physicians Formula product I have ever owned. I saw this at TKMaxx and I was so excited as Physicians formula is not widely available here in the UK.I used a contour brush and brushed it on my hand to see how well the product comes out and its more like a highlighter...it gives a nice warm glow to the skin without it looking too shimmery.
HOWEVER, as great and blendable the product is...
it smells!
OMG. I have a thing for smelling products and this has a stench to it...I don't think I could put it on my face so close to my nose. I did read the negative comments on this product here and alot of people have said they don't like the smell. Sorry physicians formula. I love the colour and texture of the product but the smell needs to be changed. If I hear the smell has changed then I will definitely repurchase. But I think Im going to sell this...or give it away. Ew. So sad it's coming out of my make up draw =( I really hope my next Physicians Formula purchase is more worth it =(

on 1/1/2013 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE this bronzer. I'm a big fan of PF's organic pressed powders, and this is no exception. The packaging is horrendous, but I that's part of the eco-friendly pitch. All I know is that this bronzer is great for contouring and adding a healthy glow--it is easy to apply as long as you aren't trying to dig your brush into the product itself. It lasts all day and doesn't have too much sparkle of shimmer. HG bronzer.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have a great bronzer that I love by ELF, but I get really tan in the summer time. I wanted a bronzer that made my face look a little more tan than it was without being orangeish. This bronzer was perfect for getting me really dark without using a lot. It's also great for a matte bronzer with no orange tint and no sparkles (as you know, bronzers are loaded with shimmer) So because of it's uniqueness of no shimmer and a dark shade, I am giving it 3 out of 5 stars. However, it's not the perfect product. I absolutely dislike the packaging. The lid is very flimsy and breaks easily for being priced around $11. I've broke it at least twice, and I am careful about these sort of things. Also, if this bronzer is stored in an area without moisture... it will dry out within the course of a season. I loved it all throughout the humid summer, but once September 21st came around, it got very hard and I had to press my brush against it to really get the color out. I won't complain that much though because it helped me all summer. Hope this helps.

on 2/10/2012 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is the perfect bronzer for me. I have the medium one. It gives me a healthy glow and doesn't make me look orange. It's a bit sheer, but I'm somewhat heavy handed, so it works for me. It has the perfect amount of shimmer as well, just enough. It's also talc free and free of other harsh chemicals. Everything tends to make me break out, so I have to be really careful of what I put on my face. The only things I hated about this are the packaging and the brush. The brush is useless. It's scratchy and the bristles fall out very easily. While I appreciate the packaging being more earth friendly, it is very flimsy, and I accidentally ripped it in half. :-( I ended up purchasing and empty compact to put it in so it would have a more sturdy home. Overall, I love this product and will repurchase when I run out.

Great bronzer! natural finish, very fine shimmer gives a slight glow.
HOWEVER, the smell is horrible. If they reformulated this product, maybe I would repurchase.

This is a great bronzer but has one major flaw for me. i love the texture, colour and packaging. but i just can't get past the smell. its just not pleasant at all and even though over time i know it may not bother me i can't help thinking that my husband will smell it when he's close.

overall, i think its a high quality product that you really will enjoy if the smell doesn't bother you. i just want my face to smell nice after all the care and attention i give it lol

on 4/8/2011 10:57:00 AM

this is an awsome silky pwder that looks great on my aisan skin...i love the look and feel and the super finely milled shimmer and it isnt too orange or pink toned BUT it smells like dried spit or mild dog butt no joke i am taking it bak asap...if they improve the scent it wud be my favorite of all their bronzers...i got the light