Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer

2.7

Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Kaolin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cinnamic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Hull Powder, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Ultramarines

on 5/1/2014 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this because it was one of the only non shimmery drugstore bronzers I could find. It does smell a little funny, but I only noticed it after I read the reviews and actively went and smelled it. Before that, I had not noticed. This is just too light of a bronzer to work for me and my skin is pretty light. It's like using pressed powder. If they made this in different shades, I might consider repurchasing.

The lightest shade of this bronzer is perfect for me in the winter, it just gives a nice hint of a glow to my skin to keep me from looking next-to-death when I haven't gotten any sun time. It doesn't make me break out, and I love the little brush too. The packaging did break (it's made out of cardboard), but not where it interfered with the use or preservation of the product. I've been using PF bronzers for the last 10 years, and will definitely purchase again.

on 1/11/2011 7:50:00 PM

My local drugstore was running a clearance 75% sale on physicians formula and other brands. I really hope the natural items from this brand are not being discontinued. I know that at the full price this may not be everyone's go to drugstore brand. The sale has enticed me to try items from this brand I may have otherwise walked passed because of the price. I love that these products do not have harsh chemicals. I have combination/sensitive skin that tends to be rather oily. This product does not irritate my skin and since I have switched to these natural products and cut back on using other liquid foundations, my skin quality has improved. I bought this bronzer in fair as it did look a bit dark but it looks very natural on the skin. If I am able to rebuy this product, I would perhaps try a shade darker. I am so glad I got this for such a steal.

i haven't had problems with the package breaking or the product smelling bad, but i can't seem to get any color pay off from this. i wanted to use this as a contour powder since it was lighter and not shimmery, but i really can't even see it on my face.

on 8/3/2009 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I like it. I have the 2-in-1 bronzer/blush with Light Bronzer & Pink Rose blush. It makes my skin look really flawless... not a lot of shimmer, so you look natural, not overdone. The bronzer/blush combo works really well for giving me a "I spent the whole day in the sun and now my face is tan & rosy" look. I always get compliments on my skin tone when I wear this. The only thing that isn't entirely agreeable with me is the smell. It's kind of like crayons? But it's not super overpowering and once it's on the face, I can't really smell it. The packaging isn't the worst, but the whole magnetic cardboard thing is kind of weird and took a little getting used to.

on 5/26/2009 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I thought the color of this product was pretty good. Not great, but good for a drugstore product. HOWEVER, this product STINKS when on. I read that it stunk in a couple of other reviewer's comments sections but I couldn't smell much of a scent in the package. To be honest, I still can not smell much of an odor from it myself, but my boyfriend asked me what I was wearing because it stunk like "manure" and "spoiled milk and rotten fish" and he found the scent so strong that he could smell it just by having his face face kind of near mine, like sitting side beside. We narrowed it down to be the bronzer and he complains every time I wear it so that I have stopped and would only wear it perhaps to work when my head will not be close to anybody elses. Will not repurchase ever.

I've had this for a while and just started using it again. I have it in the light skin shade. It looks really natural and subtle when first applied,but I think that's what makes it so good; it actually looks like I got a little sun when I didn't. It also looks a little pink too, which makes it look even more natural. Best bronzer ever.

on 3/4/2009 3:57:00 PM

I really like this bronzer and love that it's natural and partly organic. The color is great, not real brown or orangey. It doesn't go on heavy or look cakey. I will definately buy this again.

on 1/29/2009 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

its so-so. its not quite as dark as i would like it.it works better for an all over powder/brightener.my husband could smell it on my face which turned me off of it.ive tried soo many bronzers and im loveing too faced beach bunny bronzer right now!

on 9/13/2008 3:19:00 AM

Nice look, but...smells exactly like fish bait. Absolutely no exaggeration whatsoever. What a complete waste of money. Don't buy this unless you want to carry a stinch.