Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer

2.4

Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Kaolin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cinnamic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Hull Powder, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Ultramarines

on 12/25/2014 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love this bronzer, all natural and awesome! My skin never has a bad reaction or breakouts and I use it all over. Also use it to contour and as a midtone for eyeshadow too!

on 5/10/2008 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Ok so I was sold on the eco packaging and the cute press pattern on the bronzer. So the over look of the product is really nice.

But for $20 I recommend even getting one of the M.A.C. Bronzers instead. There is so little payout and you need a lot of this product to begin to see the colour at all. Iím an Olive light/ NC15 completion which mean Iím extremely pale with rosy checks and for a bronzer to not show on me with my slight yellow under tone is really wrong!

The shade I bought is Light Skin and the Brush is not soft and Not Eco friendly at all (all plastic based).
Don't Buy IT!

on 4/22/2008 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

To me this product smells herbal and not bad at all.
But I didnt like it because it made me shiney , it has shimmer in it, so I returned it. If it was more matte I would have kept it.

on 4/17/2008 12:58:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Okay is it just me or does this product stink? Sadly, my DH went to kiss me and said "ummm...not to be mean but your face smells like spit or butt" I know gross right? So later on my son actually hugged me before going out and said "yuck! your face smells like butt". So, I was hoping that no one else would notice but (no pun intended) I guess they did :( I thought it smelled kind of weird too. It doesn't give very much color and the little brush is useless. I haven't tried it w/a different brush but (uugghh there's that word again) when I do I'll update. I did use it to give my eye lids a bit of color and that seemed to work out okay. I was iffy about getting the medium which is my color and the dark which looked like it might give me more of what I'm looking for. I think the medium would look really pretty on lighter skin b/c the color is very sheer so sheer that the one for your specific skin color might be too light. I thought I wanted to try the darker color next but (uuggghh) I'm just not sure I can stand the smell.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is an ok product imo. I goes on beautifully without any muddiness and gives my skin a realistic tan. The only thing I can say that is wrong with the product is the brush that comes with it. You are better off buying a separate bronzer brush to get the control and coverage you need. The packaging is eco-friendly which is good and it comes with a compact mirror. It also contains organic ingredients and it hasn't broken me out.