Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium age: 25-29
Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer

3.0

Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Kaolin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cinnamic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Hull Powder, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Ultramarines

on 5/1/2014 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this because it was one of the only non shimmery drugstore bronzers I could find. It does smell a little funny, but I only noticed it after I read the reviews and actively went and smelled it. Before that, I had not noticed. This is just too light of a bronzer to work for me and my skin is pretty light. It's like using pressed powder. If they made this in different shades, I might consider repurchasing.

I rarely use bronzer, but just started to think about summer and perhaps contouring my face. I got this $5 coupon from the Physicians formula website (although it didn't actually scan, the employee had to manually put it in for me). So I decided to get one of the MANY bronzers this line offers. I gravitate towards mineral and natural makeup so as to not put too many chemicals on my sensitive and aging skin. I got this in Light, since I'm sort of an NC25, light-medium, asian skin.

At first, I barely noticed a difference, but I was indoor and in dull light. So I put a few more swipes and notice I get a subtle glow, but figured it could have just been a mental thing. I asked my boyfriend to look at me and notice anything different and he immediately said I looked more glow-y and sunkissed all of a sudden. Which is when I knew this was the subtle product I needed for springtime and summer. I hate the bronzers that are too dark or orangey. I don't want someone to notice I have anything on, so this was a perfect shade for me. The Medium shad would have worked too, but I'm okay with layering my current one for more color. It's harder to go the other way around with a product that's already dark. But I can tell Medium wouldn't be too dark even if you're NC25-ish. It's a personal preference really.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

No matter how hard I try I can not get this to show up on my skin...I like the texture and I can see that it might work for someone with a lighter complexion but for me, this didn't do anything!

on 5/26/2009 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I thought the color of this product was pretty good. Not great, but good for a drugstore product. HOWEVER, this product STINKS when on. I read that it stunk in a couple of other reviewer's comments sections but I couldn't smell much of a scent in the package. To be honest, I still can not smell much of an odor from it myself, but my boyfriend asked me what I was wearing because it stunk like "manure" and "spoiled milk and rotten fish" and he found the scent so strong that he could smell it just by having his face face kind of near mine, like sitting side beside. We narrowed it down to be the bronzer and he complains every time I wear it so that I have stopped and would only wear it perhaps to work when my head will not be close to anybody elses. Will not repurchase ever.

on 1/29/2009 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

its so-so. its not quite as dark as i would like it.it works better for an all over powder/brightener.my husband could smell it on my face which turned me off of it.ive tried soo many bronzers and im loveing too faced beach bunny bronzer right now!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Man, I really don't understand all the bad reviews. I really don't. I am not a bronzer person. I never can find one that doesn't make me look way shiny or oompa loompa orangey. This bronzer is great. It's not overly shiny--although, I think if you're applying it with the little brush that comes with it, you may be applying it wrong. I use my Body Shop blush brush and use it pretty much like blush, except I extend it up a bit and put it on my brow bone. I also need to add that I bought the one with the lavendar color. This works really well with my yellow-toned skin. I look healthy, and feel sexy when I wear this. It stays put all day (even long days in the Kentucky humidity), and it does not break me out.

So, if you're thinking of trying this, do, but make sure you get the correct color for your skin tone, and use a decent brush.

on 4/22/2008 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

To me this product smells herbal and not bad at all.
But I didnt like it because it made me shiney , it has shimmer in it, so I returned it. If it was more matte I would have kept it.

LOVE this bronzer. I have it in "Fair", and it adds the most beautiful, natural looking, bronze to my face. It's not the slightest bit orange or gold, and it's not too dark. In fact, I'll bet I could get by using the darker shade as well. FINALLY, someone makes a bronze color that looks like it came from the sun, and not from an orange juice factory!!! Also, not breaking me out, which is also a rarity! Can't wait to try the darker shades in the summer!!!