Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer

3.3

Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Kaolin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cinnamic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Hull Powder, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Ultramarines

on 11/17/2015 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This product smells really bad; like rancid oil and crayon mixed with old lady perfume in it. The smells has even spread to the other blushes and compact powder that I had depoted into a tin box. I initially thought I had gotten an expired product frim iherb since there wasn't any expiry date stated on iherb site or the product box. Well, it is the same with everyone else.

on 12/25/2014 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love this bronzer, all natural and awesome! My skin never has a bad reaction or breakouts and I use it all over. Also use it to contour and as a midtone for eyeshadow too!

I have 2 of these, i prefer the one with the rose color pedals and bronze color, but both work fine for me. the smell is not the nicest. The packing is easy and b/c it's cardboard it helps to lessen the impact when you drop it on the floor so it's less likely to break. it blends okay and does not look dirty or muddy

on 5/1/2014 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this because it was one of the only non shimmery drugstore bronzers I could find. It does smell a little funny, but I only noticed it after I read the reviews and actively went and smelled it. Before that, I had not noticed. This is just too light of a bronzer to work for me and my skin is pretty light. It's like using pressed powder. If they made this in different shades, I might consider repurchasing.

*CRUELTY FREE!

Absolutely recommend.
If you want a natural-looking, matte bronzer to contour, this product is for you.
If you're going to use a fluffy brush to swipe this all over your face, you will look like you've been in the mud. This is not a product for all over face use. Choose a shimmery bronzer.

I love this product. The ingredients are natural, and it is affordable. I've been using Benefit's Hoola for years and stumbled upon this bronzer during a quick drugstore run before hopping on a plane to Asia. I've been wanting to find a dupe for Hoola for a long time because I use bronzers like a mad woman and run out SO fast. All the other bronzers I tried are either shimmery or orange-y.

Tested in the nasty Asian summer climate, stayed on my face all day long, through the sweat and heat. I haven't really been using Physician's stuff but I definitely will purchase more products if they all have the same great quality as this bronzer.

According to Physician's site: 100% Free of Harsh Chemicals. 100% Free of Synthetic Preservatives. 100% Free of Parabens. 100% Free of GMO's. 100% Free of Synthetic Colors. 100% Free of Synthetic Fragrances. 100% Cruelty Free.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have a great bronzer that I love by ELF, but I get really tan in the summer time. I wanted a bronzer that made my face look a little more tan than it was without being orangeish. This bronzer was perfect for getting me really dark without using a lot. It's also great for a matte bronzer with no orange tint and no sparkles (as you know, bronzers are loaded with shimmer) So because of it's uniqueness of no shimmer and a dark shade, I am giving it 3 out of 5 stars. However, it's not the perfect product. I absolutely dislike the packaging. The lid is very flimsy and breaks easily for being priced around $11. I've broke it at least twice, and I am careful about these sort of things. Also, if this bronzer is stored in an area without moisture... it will dry out within the course of a season. I loved it all throughout the humid summer, but once September 21st came around, it got very hard and I had to press my brush against it to really get the color out. I won't complain that much though because it helped me all summer. Hope this helps.

Great bronzer! natural finish, very fine shimmer gives a slight glow.
HOWEVER, the smell is horrible. If they reformulated this product, maybe I would repurchase.

This is a great bronzer but has one major flaw for me. i love the texture, colour and packaging. but i just can't get past the smell. its just not pleasant at all and even though over time i know it may not bother me i can't help thinking that my husband will smell it when he's close.

overall, i think its a high quality product that you really will enjoy if the smell doesn't bother you. i just want my face to smell nice after all the care and attention i give it lol

on 4/8/2011 10:57:00 AM

this is an awsome silky pwder that looks great on my aisan skin...i love the look and feel and the super finely milled shimmer and it isnt too orange or pink toned BUT it smells like dried spit or mild dog butt no joke i am taking it bak asap...if they improve the scent it wud be my favorite of all their bronzers...i got the light

I rarely use bronzer, but just started to think about summer and perhaps contouring my face. I got this $5 coupon from the Physicians formula website (although it didn't actually scan, the employee had to manually put it in for me). So I decided to get one of the MANY bronzers this line offers. I gravitate towards mineral and natural makeup so as to not put too many chemicals on my sensitive and aging skin. I got this in Light, since I'm sort of an NC25, light-medium, asian skin.

At first, I barely noticed a difference, but I was indoor and in dull light. So I put a few more swipes and notice I get a subtle glow, but figured it could have just been a mental thing. I asked my boyfriend to look at me and notice anything different and he immediately said I looked more glow-y and sunkissed all of a sudden. Which is when I knew this was the subtle product I needed for springtime and summer. I hate the bronzers that are too dark or orangey. I don't want someone to notice I have anything on, so this was a perfect shade for me. The Medium shad would have worked too, but I'm okay with layering my current one for more color. It's harder to go the other way around with a product that's already dark. But I can tell Medium wouldn't be too dark even if you're NC25-ish. It's a personal preference really.