Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer

2.7

Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Kaolin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cinnamic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Hull Powder, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Ultramarines

on 11/17/2015 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This product smells really bad; like rancid oil and crayon mixed with old lady perfume in it. The smells has even spread to the other blushes and compact powder that I had depoted into a tin box. I initially thought I had gotten an expired product frim iherb since there wasn't any expiry date stated on iherb site or the product box. Well, it is the same with everyone else.

on 1/1/2013 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE this bronzer. I'm a big fan of PF's organic pressed powders, and this is no exception. The packaging is horrendous, but I that's part of the eco-friendly pitch. All I know is that this bronzer is great for contouring and adding a healthy glow--it is easy to apply as long as you aren't trying to dig your brush into the product itself. It lasts all day and doesn't have too much sparkle of shimmer. HG bronzer.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have used this product for many months and I personally love it. I've used it so much and I still haven't hit pan, so there's a lot of it there. I use this to contour more than actually bronzing and it does the job well. There's a small tad of shimmer in it, but I personally do not see it on my face at all, and that's one of the things that I really like about it. I don't notice a smell as I've read that some people have noticed with this bronzer. But I guarantee you that now that it has been brought to my attention, I'll smell it, lol. It's not extremely pigmented and it doesn't show up too extreme on my face, but that's the way that I want it. I have kinda light-med skin and it does the job. But if you're darker than me, then you're screwed, that's all there is to it.

The packaging is really cute, don't get me wrong. I love the magnetized top thingy, it's just cool! lol. But..after many, many uses the top is starting to rip and is coming close to falling off. But what do you expect from packaging made from cardboard and paper? It is a good thing that it's magnetized or this bronzer would not last me, lol.

I actually got this in a swap, so I didn't buy it...but if I HAD to, I would. Right now, I'm not using this one because I've been attached to another Milani bronzer that I've gotten in a swap here recently, but I still go back to it from time to time.

on 4/19/2010 4:18:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I am a redhead and no matter how long I sit in the sun, I stay white as a ghost. I bought this bronzer for light skin. The darker part is too dark and makes me look dirty but I can usually dig in the lighter part and achieve a healthy glow.
I am prone to break outs but I haven't noticed this product making things worse.
I don't use the brush provided with it because it doesn't work very well. Also, the mirror is pretty nice but I don't use it.

on 6/3/2008 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got this in the medium shade even though my skin is somewhat fair and it took several brush strokes to get the color to show. The color is nice, not orange or shimmery, but I could not get past the smell. Smells like sour milk. It also made my skin itch a little bit.

on 5/10/2008 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Ok so I was sold on the eco packaging and the cute press pattern on the bronzer. So the over look of the product is really nice.

But for $20 I recommend even getting one of the M.A.C. Bronzers instead. There is so little payout and you need a lot of this product to begin to see the colour at all. Iím an Olive light/ NC15 completion which mean Iím extremely pale with rosy checks and for a bronzer to not show on me with my slight yellow under tone is really wrong!

The shade I bought is Light Skin and the Brush is not soft and Not Eco friendly at all (all plastic based).
Don't Buy IT!