Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer

3.5

Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Kaolin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cinnamic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Hull Powder, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Ultramarines

on 6/15/2009 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use the one that is for medium skin. This is a great product if you are sick of orange shades in bronzers. It has a bit of shimmer but not a lot. It gives a perfect tan color. PF is a master in bronzers and this is the best example of it. Apart from being a great quality makeup, it covers flaws very well. I use this on top of PF's Organic TM and it keeps my skin plump and beautiful. Although I am very oily, this does not make my skin greasy or irritated. Highly recommended-

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

my 1st bronzer i have used and the reason why i purchased because its organic so its good for one's skin and for someone who is prone to acne thats very important. i have it in light and it gives out a natural sort of look but it smells really weird. im not sure if i'll purchase it again. as i said its my 1st bronzer and i am on the lookout for something better.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Most Of My Products I Use On My Skin And Hair Are Completely Natural So I Ready Needed A Powder That Was Organic And Safe To Use On My Acne Prone Skin. When I Was Reading Walgreen’s Sells Paper, Physician Formula Was 40% Off... I Always Wanted To Buy Physician Formula Organic Wear But Money Was Tight. Thank Goodness It Was On Sale And I Can Finally Try Out The Product.

I Have African American Skin Color And Physician Formula Doesn't Have Colors To Fit For Us. Well... I Decide To Use The Bronzing Veil In Light Bronzer And Hoping That It Would Turn Out The Same As The Powder. I Was So Desperate To Buy Physician Formula Organic Wear Because The Ingredients Are Amazing And So Healthy For The Skin. So I Gave The Product A Try.

WHOA! It Covers My Acne Scars. My Oily Skin Was In Bay All Day Even In The Sticky Environment. (I Live In Florida And That Same Day Hurricane Fay Was Near)

It Fits My Skin Color Like Crazy! I Love This Product So Much I Wanted To Buy The Company. I'm Serious. I Never Felt A Powder So Light Or Unsticky With This Amazing Powder. Ever It’s A Bronzer, It Fits Like A Powder. YEAH! I Found Away That African American Can Use Physician Formula.

Go Ahead And Try Physician Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin
Bronzing Veil. You Will Not Regret It. Promise =D

SB

on 3/20/2008 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I hated this stuff. I have it in Light and it showed up very orange on my skin. I hate the smell too. Waste of money.