Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer

2.8

Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Kaolin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cinnamic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Hull Powder, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Ultramarines

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

The packaging is cute, is essentially why I purchased this at Ross on sale. Also came with the organic wear loose bronzing powder (I'll review that in another post) and was only like $9.99. I will say this is the most aweful bronzer I've found from PP, and any drugstore bronzer, at that. The bronzer itself is super hard to pick up with a brush, and even harder to swatch with your finger. When first applied, you pretty much have to layer it in order to get any color pay off. Let me get on with my #1 complaint..THIS STUFF SMELLS TERRIBLE! It's nothing like an old lady perfume terrible, more like walking around on circus grounds around the elephants and horses pens (I think you understand what I'm getting at) it smells like fresh animal droppings. This is the most disgusting smell in makeup I have ever smelled, and I have a pretty high tolerance for old lady smelling makeup. I highly suggest PP to take this off the shelf altogether, if they have not already. 0/5 for me, a waste of my money!

on 8/26/2008 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this stuff is very weird but when you put it on it just looks flawless, its summer and its blazing hot here in south texas and this has not broken me out once. it seems to not interrupt my face at all! its incredible! after discovering that makeup was causing my face horrors i bought the set of this after trying everything!!!!! department store to drug store and this bronzer is terrific. cant wait till winter to try the powder and concealer that came with it!!!!!! oh ya about the smell.....i havent really noticed but up close it does smell like child's craft paste! still HG bronzer for sure...

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've really liked the rest of the physicians formula organic wear line, but I had to stop using this. It gave my face a really natural-looking glow at first, but by the end of the day, my face was REALLY REALLY oily!!! Yuck! Maybe this powder will be okay to use during the winter, but definitely not during the hot summer months. Too bad... =(

Oh, and some people have mentioned a bad smell, but I didn't think it was that bad. And it went away after being on your face for a while.

Hope that helped!!! <3

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is an ok product imo. I goes on beautifully without any muddiness and gives my skin a realistic tan. The only thing I can say that is wrong with the product is the brush that comes with it. You are better off buying a separate bronzer brush to get the control and coverage you need. The packaging is eco-friendly which is good and it comes with a compact mirror. It also contains organic ingredients and it hasn't broken me out.