Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer

3.8

Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Kaolin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cinnamic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Hull Powder, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Ultramarines

I have 2 of these, i prefer the one with the rose color pedals and bronze color, but both work fine for me. the smell is not the nicest. The packing is easy and b/c it's cardboard it helps to lessen the impact when you drop it on the floor so it's less likely to break. it blends okay and does not look dirty or muddy

on 2/10/2012 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is the perfect bronzer for me. I have the medium one. It gives me a healthy glow and doesn't make me look orange. It's a bit sheer, but I'm somewhat heavy handed, so it works for me. It has the perfect amount of shimmer as well, just enough. It's also talc free and free of other harsh chemicals. Everything tends to make me break out, so I have to be really careful of what I put on my face. The only things I hated about this are the packaging and the brush. The brush is useless. It's scratchy and the bristles fall out very easily. While I appreciate the packaging being more earth friendly, it is very flimsy, and I accidentally ripped it in half. :-( I ended up purchasing and empty compact to put it in so it would have a more sturdy home. Overall, I love this product and will repurchase when I run out.

Great bronzer! natural finish, very fine shimmer gives a slight glow.
HOWEVER, the smell is horrible. If they reformulated this product, maybe I would repurchase.

on 5/20/2010 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

After I bought this one, I bought two other colors! I love these bronzers, physicans formula is I believe the King of the natural Bronzer. The colors seem to adjust to my skin tone, It never looks painted on or heavy. This one is prefect for sculpting your face, works perfect along sides of your nose and temples...even along the jaw line. I can't tell at all if it has a smell, I do know that many people have had a reaction to this product, along with other Physicans Formula products, I believe that there is a slight skin reaction to the natural ingredients. If you are use to using such things like Talc, and other chemicals when you switch to an Organic product your skin will react. At least that is what happened to me! After the first two times I used it my skin felt really fresh through out the day, I didn't feel or look as oily and my skin wasn't really dry when I washed my face at night after wearing this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was afraid that this would actually smell like dead fish or as bad as some other MUAer's have noted, but it's not that bad. It actually smells like baby powder to me. In terms of quality, I have to say I am pleasantly surprised. When I got it I didn't touch it for months because I wasn't expecting much. I have tried both high end and low end bronzers and none of them have worked well for me. This one is a gem! I have light skin so of course I am using the light skin one. This bronzer gives just the right amount of product on my cheeks to make it look healthy and glowing. I'm sure there are better ones, but in the meantime I will stick to this one. I also don't like shimmer in my bronzers, and since this one is matte, it's even better! :D. Thumbs up!

The smell is a bit strong, I smell it on my face but it doesn't stink like dead fish.. so don't worry.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Healthy ingredients, eco-friendly packaging, and nice matte finish. Doesn't break me out or make me itch. Wait till it's on sale to buy. It's kinda pricey. I do notice it oxidizes in such a way that is does not turn orange but it does get darker so fair skin girls use a light hand.

on 7/7/2009 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is an okay bronzer with a bit too much shimmer for my liking. I did not experience a foul smell, but it developed a coating over the dark parts and only the lighter, shimmery color was going on my brush. After scoring the dark part, I concluded that this bronzer is okay because it is not too orange and it applies nicely, but I find I reach for other bronzers first.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

this is truly a great bronzer. the colors are so sheer so my face doesn't look muddy like other bronzers have made me look in the past. i have the peachy glow and i really get a peachy glow. the products absorbs the oils in my face so my face does not look greasy. i recently got asked if i use mac makeup because i had a beautiful glow on my skin. product works great as an all-over bronzer because they look so natural. great product. i am very impressed with the products from this line and ive noticed slowly i have bought every product from this line.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Very nice!! I like th fact that it is not too dark and it comes pressed. The bronzer from Bare Minerals is loose and that makes it VERY hard to get a natural look. I really like this!! I bought the Organic Wear trio (loose powder, bronzer and concealer) in "fair". Very glad I did - was pleasantly surprised!!

on 4/27/2008 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

What smell?! Maybe something is wrong with me but I don't smell anything terrible. I actually love this product. I own two bronzers so far and they have become a staple in my makeup bag. The colors look darker in the package but when applied they have a more natural hue. It doesn't look makeupy to me. They give me a sunkissed glow and I absolutely love them. The packaging is so cute too!