Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer

Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Kaolin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cinnamic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Hull Powder, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Ultramarines

on 12/25/2014 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love this bronzer, all natural and awesome! My skin never has a bad reaction or breakouts and I use it all over. Also use it to contour and as a midtone for eyeshadow too!

on 10/7/2013 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

i love that this is organic and i love the way they packaged this product. it is a nice matte finish bronzer that can easly be used to contour with. its a nice compact with leaves on it and a little brush inside that is honestly useless. the thing is, it has a funky smell. maybe its just mine or maybe it just bothers me more than it does to others. or maybe it could be the result of being an organic product.

on 6/28/2013 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I am fairly pale, so wear bronzer everyday. I am also trying to switch to more natural cosmetics, so wanted to try this bronzer. I really like it. I have the shade for light skin. It is pigmented, easy enough to blend, and the color adds a glow to my face without looking too dark. It also has decent staying power. The packaging is also cute, and I haven't had any issues with it falling apart, despite that it's made from cardboard. As a comparison, I think this bronzer is a bit lighter and more orange toned than NYC sunny, and the Organic Wear is more pigmented and easier to get on your brush. Mine does not smell at all. Overall, I would definitely repurchase this.

on 1/3/2013 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is the first Physicians Formula product I have ever owned. I saw this at TKMaxx and I was so excited as Physicians formula is not widely available here in the UK.I used a contour brush and brushed it on my hand to see how well the product comes out and its more like a highlighter...it gives a nice warm glow to the skin without it looking too shimmery.
HOWEVER, as great and blendable the product is...
it smells!
OMG. I have a thing for smelling products and this has a stench to it...I don't think I could put it on my face so close to my nose. I did read the negative comments on this product here and alot of people have said they don't like the smell. Sorry physicians formula. I love the colour and texture of the product but the smell needs to be changed. If I hear the smell has changed then I will definitely repurchase. But I think Im going to sell this...or give it away. Ew. So sad it's coming out of my make up draw =( I really hope my next Physicians Formula purchase is more worth it =(

on 12/5/2010 4:40:00 AM

The packaging is terrible and I haven't used the brush provided but the bronzer (which is why this loses a lippie) itself is brilliant! Great for contouring and shading and the texture is light and lasts all day! I have this in Light but will consider the other colour options when this one runs out... which won't be for a long time!

on 8/3/2009 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I like it. I have the 2-in-1 bronzer/blush with Light Bronzer & Pink Rose blush. It makes my skin look really flawless... not a lot of shimmer, so you look natural, not overdone. The bronzer/blush combo works really well for giving me a "I spent the whole day in the sun and now my face is tan & rosy" look. I always get compliments on my skin tone when I wear this. The only thing that isn't entirely agreeable with me is the smell. It's kind of like crayons? But it's not super overpowering and once it's on the face, I can't really smell it. The packaging isn't the worst, but the whole magnetic cardboard thing is kind of weird and took a little getting used to.

on 3/4/2009 3:57:00 PM

I really like this bronzer and love that it's natural and partly organic. The color is great, not real brown or orangey. It doesn't go on heavy or look cakey. I will definately buy this again.

I've used lots of Physician's Formula products over the years. I was looking for an inexpensive bronzer to use on my fair skin during the wintertime to warm me up a little bit. I was looking for Milani and my local Target didn't have it, so I decided to try this.

I have another Physician's Formula bronzer and I hate it, but I like this one so far. It's smooth and light and really pretty on. I bought the one for light skin.

It doesn't seem to give a TON of color, so if you are looking for a really strong pigment this may not be for you. But for a sheer wash of bronzer this is great. I just needed a little something for the days when I don't wear foundation. ;)

It does have a weird smell. I noticed it yesterday and thought it was my brush but it's the makeup. It goes away within a half hour or so, and by the time I got to work yesterday I couldn't smell it.

This is my 2nd time using it, so I may return to this review after I've used it for a week.

on 1/29/2009 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought the "Healthy Glow" color (the one with the lavendar in it) for my light to medium skin. I was disappointed the first time I tried it because the bronzer did not appear to add any color to my cheeks whatsoever, even after I applied another layer. I was ready to return it, but I decided to give it another try the next day. I'm glad I did. The second time I tried it, the color showed up. There must have been some translucent layer on it when it's new. Anyway, the product is very soft (fine powder), and it's not sparkly like other bronzer's I've tried. It added a nice healthy glow to my skin (hence the name)--not garish at all. The cardboard packaging is cute...and light. The lid to the bronzer and the lid to the little brush in the compartment on the underside of the bronzer closes with a little magnet. I won't ever use the brush it comes with, but it's nice to have a little compartment on the bottom (good for blotting sheets, etc.). It also houses a handy mirror. Since the packaging is light, it won't add to the weight of your handbag. Best thing about it is it contains no parabens and other gunk that most other products contain. Thumbs up to PF!

on 4/29/2008 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Ok this product is nice, I don't have any complaints about the bronzer but my goly does this bronzer STINK! I thought it was just me but I read the other reviews because I was actually searching the internet to see if anyone said anything about its smell and I guess I wasn't going crazy.. this is a nice bronzer but I wasted my money because I probably won't be able to survive the day having a stink face