Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer

3.3

Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Kaolin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cinnamic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Hull Powder, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Ultramarines

on 1/27/2017 8:00:00 PM

The product did not have enough pigment to show up on my fair skin.
I have very sensitive skin and this made me itchy and a little bit red after use.
I love the reduced plastic packaging and did not notice a smell that others have mentioned.
Will be returning and trying a different bronzer from this brand.

I saw this bronzer on sale for 75% off, so I bought it just to try it out. You have to buy the case separately. I generally think this is a good idea to reuse a case if one were to repurchase. However, this is the STINKIEST product ever. I can't even put it on my face to test it out because it is soooo stinky. I put it on my brush, and now my brush is infected with the smell. Excuse me while I go wash it immediately.

on 1/29/2009 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought the "Healthy Glow" color (the one with the lavendar in it) for my light to medium skin. I was disappointed the first time I tried it because the bronzer did not appear to add any color to my cheeks whatsoever, even after I applied another layer. I was ready to return it, but I decided to give it another try the next day. I'm glad I did. The second time I tried it, the color showed up. There must have been some translucent layer on it when it's new. Anyway, the product is very soft (fine powder), and it's not sparkly like other bronzer's I've tried. It added a nice healthy glow to my skin (hence the name)--not garish at all. The cardboard packaging is cute...and light. The lid to the bronzer and the lid to the little brush in the compartment on the underside of the bronzer closes with a little magnet. I won't ever use the brush it comes with, but it's nice to have a little compartment on the bottom (good for blotting sheets, etc.). It also houses a handy mirror. Since the packaging is light, it won't add to the weight of your handbag. Best thing about it is it contains no parabens and other gunk that most other products contain. Thumbs up to PF!

on 6/9/2008 8:07:00 PM

I got this in my allure beauty box and was pleasantly suprised. This is the most natural looking bronzer I own, it doesn't give an orangey or disco ball look which is usually my problem with most bronzers. It is subtle, yet gives the perfect extra glow. I even got complimented on my tan the other day, and I hadn't been tanning. I have read this has a bad smell, I have honestly never noticed this. I also give it extra props for being partially organic/recycled. This is my go to bronzer!