Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer

Filtered by age: 25-29
Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer

3.4

Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Kaolin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cinnamic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Hull Powder, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Ultramarines

on 1/27/2017 8:00:00 PM

The product did not have enough pigment to show up on my fair skin.
I have very sensitive skin and this made me itchy and a little bit red after use.
I love the reduced plastic packaging and did not notice a smell that others have mentioned.
Will be returning and trying a different bronzer from this brand.

on 5/1/2014 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this because it was one of the only non shimmery drugstore bronzers I could find. It does smell a little funny, but I only noticed it after I read the reviews and actively went and smelled it. Before that, I had not noticed. This is just too light of a bronzer to work for me and my skin is pretty light. It's like using pressed powder. If they made this in different shades, I might consider repurchasing.

I rarely use bronzer, but just started to think about summer and perhaps contouring my face. I got this $5 coupon from the Physicians formula website (although it didn't actually scan, the employee had to manually put it in for me). So I decided to get one of the MANY bronzers this line offers. I gravitate towards mineral and natural makeup so as to not put too many chemicals on my sensitive and aging skin. I got this in Light, since I'm sort of an NC25, light-medium, asian skin.

At first, I barely noticed a difference, but I was indoor and in dull light. So I put a few more swipes and notice I get a subtle glow, but figured it could have just been a mental thing. I asked my boyfriend to look at me and notice anything different and he immediately said I looked more glow-y and sunkissed all of a sudden. Which is when I knew this was the subtle product I needed for springtime and summer. I hate the bronzers that are too dark or orangey. I don't want someone to notice I have anything on, so this was a perfect shade for me. The Medium shad would have worked too, but I'm okay with layering my current one for more color. It's harder to go the other way around with a product that's already dark. But I can tell Medium wouldn't be too dark even if you're NC25-ish. It's a personal preference really.

on 1/11/2011 7:50:00 PM

My local drugstore was running a clearance 75% sale on physicians formula and other brands. I really hope the natural items from this brand are not being discontinued. I know that at the full price this may not be everyone's go to drugstore brand. The sale has enticed me to try items from this brand I may have otherwise walked passed because of the price. I love that these products do not have harsh chemicals. I have combination/sensitive skin that tends to be rather oily. This product does not irritate my skin and since I have switched to these natural products and cut back on using other liquid foundations, my skin quality has improved. I bought this bronzer in fair as it did look a bit dark but it looks very natural on the skin. If I am able to rebuy this product, I would perhaps try a shade darker. I am so glad I got this for such a steal.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

If you dont feel like spending tons of money on a bronzer this does the job. I dont use bronzer all-year round since I live in NJ. I bought the lighter shade and I use just a bit to give me a warm glow. Since its something I will use 3-4 months out of the year. I think it has just enough shimmer and it does not look orange or brown on me. For $10 I think its a steal. I love the packaging which falls apart later on. LOL

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

No matter how hard I try I can not get this to show up on my skin...I like the texture and I can see that it might work for someone with a lighter complexion but for me, this didn't do anything!

I bought the 2-in-1 light bronzer/blush duo in Soft Ginger. I normally like Physician's Formula bronzers because they are fairly subtle, and I actually liked the color of this duo.

The problem is the SMELL that everyone is complaining about. It is absolutely disgusting. I decided to wear it to work anyway, hoping that the smell wasn't really that strong. However, some of my coworkers complained that something stunk. lol, yeah it was my face!!! Gross.

I will never buy anything from their organics line ever again.

on 5/26/2009 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I thought the color of this product was pretty good. Not great, but good for a drugstore product. HOWEVER, this product STINKS when on. I read that it stunk in a couple of other reviewer's comments sections but I couldn't smell much of a scent in the package. To be honest, I still can not smell much of an odor from it myself, but my boyfriend asked me what I was wearing because it stunk like "manure" and "spoiled milk and rotten fish" and he found the scent so strong that he could smell it just by having his face face kind of near mine, like sitting side beside. We narrowed it down to be the bronzer and he complains every time I wear it so that I have stopped and would only wear it perhaps to work when my head will not be close to anybody elses. Will not repurchase ever.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

my 1st bronzer i have used and the reason why i purchased because its organic so its good for one's skin and for someone who is prone to acne thats very important. i have it in light and it gives out a natural sort of look but it smells really weird. im not sure if i'll purchase it again. as i said its my 1st bronzer and i am on the lookout for something better.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

this is truly a great bronzer. the colors are so sheer so my face doesn't look muddy like other bronzers have made me look in the past. i have the peachy glow and i really get a peachy glow. the products absorbs the oils in my face so my face does not look greasy. i recently got asked if i use mac makeup because i had a beautiful glow on my skin. product works great as an all-over bronzer because they look so natural. great product. i am very impressed with the products from this line and ive noticed slowly i have bought every product from this line.