Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone age: 25-29
Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer

Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Kaolin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cinnamic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Hull Powder, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Ultramarines

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

this is truly a great bronzer. the colors are so sheer so my face doesn't look muddy like other bronzers have made me look in the past. i have the peachy glow and i really get a peachy glow. the products absorbs the oils in my face so my face does not look greasy. i recently got asked if i use mac makeup because i had a beautiful glow on my skin. product works great as an all-over bronzer because they look so natural. great product. i am very impressed with the products from this line and ive noticed slowly i have bought every product from this line.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Very nice!! I like th fact that it is not too dark and it comes pressed. The bronzer from Bare Minerals is loose and that makes it VERY hard to get a natural look. I really like this!! I bought the Organic Wear trio (loose powder, bronzer and concealer) in "fair". Very glad I did - was pleasantly surprised!!

on 4/27/2008 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

What smell?! Maybe something is wrong with me but I don't smell anything terrible. I actually love this product. I own two bronzers so far and they have become a staple in my makeup bag. The colors look darker in the package but when applied they have a more natural hue. It doesn't look makeupy to me. They give me a sunkissed glow and I absolutely love them. The packaging is so cute too!

on 4/22/2008 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

To me this product smells herbal and not bad at all.
But I didnt like it because it made me shiney , it has shimmer in it, so I returned it. If it was more matte I would have kept it.