Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer

Filtered by skin type : Normal age: 18 & Under
Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer

3.0

1 review

Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Kaolin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cinnamic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Hull Powder, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Ultramarines

PROS: The color was nice for my skin tone. It was a matte shade that didn't overwhelm my skin, and didn't look fake. The organic ingredients are a nice touch; hasn't made me break out. Also, I love the packaging. It's cute with the mirror and the design. Although the quality is somewhat mediocre.

CONS: I tried to use a bronzer brush or a small powder brush, and the pigment didn't pick up very easily. I had to use a smaller blush brush to really kind of swirl, swirl so the poweder pigments would come up. Once on the skin, it was harder to blend, since 1) the pigments were too concentrated on the blush brush; and 2) I don't know, it just didn't blend out and spread very well.

Oh yes, and I cannot stand the smell either. I wonder if people that are close to your face could smell it,

Everything just seemed stuck in one spot. I had to go through my bag of tricks to blend this powder. Once I got the hang of it, the glow on my skin was really nice and the color was very natural, as I've already said.

I'm sort of on the fence on whether I'd buy this product again. I think it makes for a great everyday bronzer as long as you know how to really blend it in. Otherwise, you give your tell away, since it could end up looking stripe-y.

And by the way, throw out the brush that comes with it. The size is horrible and the bristles are quite stiff. Definitely not to be used for bronzers, blushers, or anything for that matter. I used it just to see what's up, and it didn't pick up any color.