Estee Lauder Double Wear Light SPF10

Estee Lauder Double Wear Light SPF10

3.9

New: Ingredients: Water, cyclopentailoxane, trimethylsiloxysilcate, butylene glycol, trimethyl pentaphenyl trixiloxane, phenyl trimethicone, silica, magnesium sulfate, polyglyceryl, 3 disostearate, tribehenin, peg-10 dimenthicone, bis-peg, ppg-14, 14 dimethicone, ethylhexylglycerin, phenyl methicone, sodium hyaluronate, dimethicone, polyglyceryl, 4 isosteratate, lauteth-7, glycerin, phenyl methicone, sodium hyaluronate, deimethicone, polyglyceryl, 4 isosterate, laureth-7, glycerin, polymethylsilsesquioxane, hexyl laurate, cetyl peg, ppg 10, 1 dimethicone, chamomilla recutita (matricaria), disteardimonium hectorite, methicone, propylene carbonate, tetramethyl hexaphenyl tetrasiloxane, cellulose gum, xanthan gum, dimethicone silylate, toccopheryl acetate, alumina , sorbic acid, chlorphenesin, phenoxyethanol, + - iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) titanium dioxide (CI 77891), mica, bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), Ferric Ammonium ferro cyanide. Original:Active Ingredient: 5% Titanium Dioxide Additional Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyltrisiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Silica, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14 /14 Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenyl Methicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Laureth-7, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Hexyl Laurate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Disteardimonium Hectorite, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tretramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, [ /- Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI77163), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI77510)]

on 7/8/2017 11:25:00 PM

Holy grail product. I've tried so many. It's buildable and really lasts all day with only a minor touch up on my nose as I'm oily but I could get away with not touching it up.it doesn't oxidise and it never goes patchy on me. it doesn't have the best colour range. I'm between look 1 and look 2 in winter and I'm look 2 in summer so that's a bit annoying but otherwise it's perfect. I don't care about the packaging. It's easy to squeeze and get the perfect amount out and there's no waste at the end stuck in the bottle. Very happy.

on 6/25/2017 4:13:00 PM

I like this foundation, it lasts all day, bronzer and blush stays in place, perfect for combination to oily skin... I think it feels a little bit heavy, but nothing out of normal... I don't like that there's just 4 or 5 shades :/ I feel the shade 2.0 a little pink for me

on 6/6/2017 2:19:00 AM

Really really impressed with this. I've been using Nara sheer glow for years but always had a problem with longevity especially around the t zone.

Have tested many many other foundations and have found none to have the staying power in combination with the natural look the way this does. Love love love!!!

Also doesn't hurt that it's $20 cheaper than the sheer glow.

on 5/17/2017 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this foundation! I first tried a sample of the original double wear, which I did love the coverage and finish, but I found it to be too matte for me to wear regularly and justify the price. I then discovered they offered this and I knew this would be right up my street so I got shade matched and purchased it. I absolutely love this foundation, its in my top 3 I have tried so far (still on the hunt for the "one"!!). I love the longevity and coverage of this, I put it on and don't have to worry about it sliding off or looking patchy throughout the day, although that might be down to my skin type. This offers a medium coverage for me which I like, as a long time user of BB Creams and Tinted Moisturisers, I am working my way up to full-coverage! It covers everything I need covering without looking heavy. I think the packaging is great as well, fab for traveling and storage because of the tube.

on 5/6/2017 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I normally only buy bb creams nowadays as a mum who doesn't like to wear a lot of makeup anymore. I am so glad I treated myself to this product. I bought in intensity 3 and is a fairly good match. I think you pay for what you get and this product is definitely reasonably priced. I haven't bought an Estée Lauder product in about 5 years, when I was working I bought on occasion their double wear foundation - this is definitely superior in my opinion.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This just doesn't work for me. I have oily skin (but everyone tells me it's now combination) and I try this with and without different primers, over sunscreen (which is how I normally wear foundation) and just by itself and it always looks unnatural. The colour is a good match so it's not that. It dries down really dry if that makes any sense. It's not a flattering look.

on 3/15/2017 10:38:00 AM

I love this foundation. I have the original Double Wear, I love the staying power of that but its just too heavy looking on my skin. It took me a few application trial-and-error to figure out how the double wear light looks best on me. I find that using a damp beauty blender/real techinques sponge works best for me. I "bounce" it on my skin and it leaves a lovely light to medium satin finish depending on how heavily I apply. It is buildable if you need a little extra coverage. It didn't settle or melt after 7-8 hours, and I only used light dusting of MUFE trans. powder on my T-Zone and no touch up was needed. (Its cooler weather now, have yet to see how it holds up in heat/humidity) I find it works well with the Smashbox pore refining primer. I have combo skin, which is rather "textured" with large pores, fine lines, acne scarring, and ruddy areas. The only cons I find with this is the shade selection is very limited compared to original double wear, (I wear "desert beige" in orig Double Wear and Intensity 2.0 in the DW light works for me) and the squeeze tube. Wish it came in a bottle/pump combo, but the lovely finish and lasting power of the product makes up for all the cons!
p.s. I got this at Macy's in March 2017 and it does not have SPF 10 - or any SPF - according to packaging.

I purchased this in 2014 before I went on a trip to Europe and from what I remember it served me quite well for that purpose: minimalistic & travel-friendly packaging, light/medium coverage, natural looking, decent longevity. However, while this is a practical foundation it's not one of my favorites. I've since upgraded to the the original Estee Lauder Double Wear which is the more "grown up" version and I like it better for the superior coverage, shade range and lasting power although it's definitely heavier.

I would consider buying this again for travel purposes.

This foundation is actually quite nice, I use the shade 2.0.. on my skin it's almost a perfect match and covers beautifully, doesn't settle into pores or fine lines, it can be a little dry though, I use a good moisturizer and primer before applying, works great with a beauty blender.. I'm very impressed with this makeup and will repurchase 👍🏻

on 2/16/2017 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I am very hard to please when it comes to foundation. The cakey, ''face full of makeup'' look is not my cup of tea. I was looking for a product that looks natural, while still giving a good coverage. While I find the original Double Wear to be too thick and cakey looking...Este Lauder Double Wear Light is just perfect. It gives your skin the most natural finish while giving you a polished, radiant complexion. I have already repurchased the product four times and would definitely continue to restock !